• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone here with a new add on Infinia which has a different card number?

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have with same number, but I assume the stmt should be exactly same (spends under different name headers)

pts and everything will and should be added only to primary card holder's account

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
I have with same number, but I assume the stmt should be exactly same (spends under different name headers)

pts and everything will and should be added only to primary card holder's account
I'm not asking which accounts the points are added to, I want to know if the statement shows "Primary holder earned 10k points" "Add on 1 earned 2k points" "Add on 2 earned 800 points" or just "you earned 12.8k points this month". I want to know if the points mentioned in the statement are separated with different name headers similar to how they are separated for spends. Can you share a picture of the points section in your statement?

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
I have infinia and also an addon with different number.

The section headings are redacted with blue.
okay so it tells you how many points was earned by each card on a transaction basis, so if you want to know how many total points were were earned by one you just manually add it up at the end or does it give you a total amount per card at the end similar to the money bill? thanks for the picture.

cc_optimizer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
okay so it tells you how many points was earned by each card on a transaction basis, so if you want to know how many total points were were earned by one you just manually add it up at the end or does it give you a total amount per card at the end similar to the money bill? thanks for the picture.
It gives both individual transaction reward points as well as total. But it’s a cumulative total of all add-on’s transactions plus primary’s transactions.

vs4vijay

TF Buzz
I applied Add-on card for my brother, he has received the different number then mine, but we're not able to get it activated. That card is not showing up on my account (checked mycards.hdfcbank.com as well), and his account. Spoke to customer care, they have asked for screenshot but not able to figure out whats wrong.

Can anyone suggest how would I get the add-on card activated?

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied Add-on card for my brother, he has received the different number then mine, but we're not able to get it activated. That card is not showing up on my account (checked mycards.hdfcbank.com as well), and his account. Spoke to customer care, they have asked for screenshot but not able to figure out whats wrong.

Go to atm, set pin and do a small transaction. Is mobile number added?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Check his hdfc app/ netbanking. You will see cards there.

Pramit

TF Buzz
Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder
I have Infinia add on card for my wife with the same card number, Please help me with the process to be followed to change the card number for add on card holder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Call Customer care and ask them to cancel just one add-on card. If asked, mention that you wanna apply for a different family member. Once the call is done, login to netbanking and apply for a new add-on for your wife. It should get delivered in about 3 days with a new card number and linked mobile number would be hers. In case it is not(was the case with me), you can call again to get it updated.
I have Infinia add on card for my wife with the same card number, Please help me with the process to be followed to change the card number for add on card holder.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Call Customer care and ask them to cancel just one add-on card. If asked, mention that you wanna apply for a different family member. Once the call is done, login to netbanking and apply for a new add-on for your wife. It should get delivered in about 3 days with a new card number and linked mobile number would be hers. In case it is not(was the case with me), you can call again to get it updated.
Agree. Well explained.
Only I don’t think they update phone number on call. So, I had to fill a form and send it to grievance team.