• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Add-On Cards: Seeking Guidance

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding HDFC Infinia considering add-on cards for family. Can anyone share insights on:

1. Limit: Is there a maximum number of add-on cards allowed? I read somewhere it's 3, Can anyone confirm it.
2. Relationship: Must add-on cardholders be blood relatives?
3. How do we add guests on domestic lounges? Does Mastercard variant accepted in lounge or will always have to use priority pass?

Your experiences and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bewwyy

TF Buzz
I'm holding HDFC Infinia considering add-on cards for family. Can anyone share insights on:

1. Limit: Is there a maximum number of add-on cards allowed? I read somewhere it's 3, Can anyone confirm it.
3. How do we add guests on domestic lounges? Does Mastercard variant accepted in lounge or will always have to use priority pass?

1. yes it’s 3
2. yes need to be directly related, eg. wife, child, parent etc.
3. just use the add on card for domestic lounge and add on priority pass given with it for international

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
U can get 4th add on by applying offline through branch. (Add on card application form)but for family member only . Inlaws count. I know 2 parent card holders with 4 add on cards

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
most likely as they will do KYC or check the HDFC account of the add on card holder. I didn’t need to submit anything as i used my wife’s customer id while applying.
I just applied from net banking and looks like if the customer have hdfc account then they don’t do any checks. Not even the last name.
I received sms instantly that will receive the card in 3 days.

Does anyone know if add on card will also be metallic? I actually wanted to be plastic as easy to carry below mobile cover without scratches 😀

bewwyy

TF Buzz
I just applied from net banking and looks like if the customer have hdfc account then they don’t do any checks. Not even the last name.

Does anyone know if add on card will also be metallic? I actually wanted to be plastic as easy to carry below mobile cover without scratches 😀
add on card will be metallic 😔

bewwyy

TF Buzz
good to know, would have thought there would at least be some checks but guess not

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1. Usually it’s 3, but with product approval one can avail 4.
2. Not necessary, if the user is existing hdfc customer just input their customer ID and select a relationship. Hdfc doesn’t actually verify.
3.Guest access will be charged through PP.

aashish2137

TF Select
1. Usually it’s 3, but with product approval one can avail 4.
2. Not necessary, if the user is existing hdfc customer just input their customer ID and select a relationship. Hdfc doesn’t actually verify.
3.Guest access will be charged through PP.

I've 1 add on card and I always use PP for myself and add on member for both domestic and international lounges, never been charged.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No, separate PP. But I've heard people using the same PP twice and it's free as well because it counts as 2 visits and Infinia has unlimited lounge visits. You'd be charged if you swipe it once but add a guest to it.
Yes many lounges ask for multiple cards for multiple people. They don’t allow same card to be swiped twice. Not sure about pp but I faced this for cc

aashish2137

TF Select
Yes many lounges ask for multiple cards for multiple people. They don’t allow same card to be swiped twice. Not sure about pp but I faced this for cc
Yea, it changes from lounge to lounge. Recently at Delhi t2, they offered to swipe it twice but I had separate PPs so I had to stop them.