• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to access complimentary international lounge via the dreamfolks card which came with my icici sapphiro dual credit card

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi.
I have not been able to access complimentary international lounge via dreamfolks card which came with my icici sapphiro dual credit card.

When i registered my sapphiro card in dreamfolks site it only showed domestic lounge but no international lounge access.
I have spent more than 5000 in last 3 months combined in my sapphiro dual card.

abhiver

TF Premier
i am unable to add the amex variant card to DF?? tried both with/without 0, iam getting this message
It seems you are talking about the ICICI AMEX variant card. If yes then you need to link the DF card which you have received after activating the ICICI card.

Before linking, you need to call customercare of DF and ask them to provide you the Pin.

helloworld

TF Legend
It seems you are talking about the ICICI AMEX variant card. If yes then you need to link the DF card which you have received after activating the ICICI card.

Before linking, you need to call customercare of DF and ask them to provide you the Pin.

this PIN not needed for physical card usage, right? Just a swipe like priority pass.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I received sapphiro dual card today
But haven’t received any DF card

I added the MC card in DF app, it is showing 2 domestic access only

I couldn’t add AMEX in DF app as AMEX card is not supported in DF

How to get the DF physical card? Do I need to request for that explicitly?

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker

You will receive that in separate courier. Don’t worry. Then u can register the card in DF to see international lounge access and spa access!!

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor

it will be sent in a separate mail. After receving you can request for PIN via PH: 1800-1234-109 or Mail: helpdesk@dreamfolks.in. just ask/write for PIN stating ur 16digit DF-card number within 2hr u will receive PIN. Then u can add it to ur account.