• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 494

Hitman_107

TF Select
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.
Its good they did it for you easily. What was the level 2 escalation mail? Or rather how dis u escalate to level 2.
I was trying for a month. Mail spamming was going on. They finally did it for me but took a whole month for me. I changed my card from mastercard to visa... Since bms offer is proper on visa and i had only mastercard so i was able to use only 1 time bms offer a month.
Thats why they raised a card upgrade request and it is in process for me from mastercard to visa.

paresh22

TF Ace
what are special benefits of dual card in sapphiro? i have visa one

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
what are special benefits of dual card in sapphiro? i have visa one
No special benefits but you get to use it on two networks.

There are offers from time to time for Amex Cards. So you can utilize that without having to apply for / get a new credit card. Both the cards will be under the same account which makes it easy

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Which variant is issued mc world or platinum. And by dual u have mc and visa or mc and amex

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Even your existing one would be active. So you ended up getting two mc Sapphiros?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are offers from time to time for Amex Cards. So you can utilize that without having to apply for / get a new credit card. Both the cards will be under the same account which makes it easy
offers as in ?

re you saying that all Amex offers are also applicable for Sapphiro AMEX card ?