• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Amex Offer

Cccc

TF Buzz
I've received this offer just wanted to confirm what does this mean.
If I make 2 transaction with amex card
1. Any amount transaction
2 > 1000

Will I get cashback of 1000 in next statement? Anyone received such offer?

1698515773063.png

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Damn it... when was the last time you used your card ?

As, I used my amex card just today (had not used since past 1 month)... haven't received this offer yet

btw, regarding offer, amount doesn't matter... you should get 100% cashback (max limit Rs.1000)

So, if you pay Rs.10, you will get Rs.10 as cashback.. if you use Rs.10,000, you will get Rs.1000 cashback (they haven't used any confusing language which might cause confusion)

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Got this offer few days ago as well and made a transaction of 1000+ on Amazon.

Unfortunately there was no way to view any terms and conditions about this offer on when cashback would come or if there are any restrictions on eligible transactions etc.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2 > 1000

1698515773063.png
I received this offer two weeks ago. If you click on know more it takes to amex website instead of icici bank website.

So no idea what the TnC are. I transacted 500 rupees and I guess the cashback may be after 3 months and I would have forgotten about this offer 😔

Cccc

TF Buzz
I received this offer two weeks ago. If you click on know more it takes to amex website instead of icici bank website.

So no idea what the TnC are. I transacted 500 rupees and I guess the cashback may be after 3 months and I would have forgotten about this offer 😔
It says 100% cashback on next transaction. So we have to make 2 transaction and on second transaction we'll get cashback.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2 > 1000

@Cccc nice...have you used your Amex card after issuance? Just wanting to confirm if its targeted offer for pushing for card activation....or a routine offer?