• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 503

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How many complimentary foreign lounge access we have with Dreamfolks card received with Sapphiro?
Use your ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card to enjoy exclusive access to premium Mastercard airport lounges in India. So whether you are on a holiday or juggling a busy schedule, indulge yourself while you wait at the domestic and international terminals.

• Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
  • Please note that this list of lounges may be changed by Mastercard at its sole discretion and without any notice to ICICI Bank or its Card Members. This offer is provided by a third party and governed by such third party terms and conditions.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Use your ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card to enjoy exclusive access to premium Mastercard airport lounges in India. So whether you are on a holiday or juggling a busy schedule, indulge yourself while you wait at the domestic and international terminals.

• Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
  • Please note that this list of lounges may be changed by Mastercard at its sole discretion and without any notice to ICICI Bank or its Card Members. This offer is provided by a third party and governed by such third party terms and conditions.
This is for domestic lounges with the card itself.. i was asking about international lounges with Dreamfolks card given with Sapphiro card

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys i got Sapphiro LTF with credit limit of 7.8 lakh since i am having 11 year old salary account with ICICI.

Can someone guide me how to make best use of this card. :)
Do you already have magnus or looking for it? If so, after 1 year you can get it on C2C benefit with good limit. It is the big advantage of ICICI Sapphiro Card 😂

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
offers as in ?

re you saying that all Amex offers are also applicable for Sapphiro AMEX card ?
No, I asked about this more than a year ago. Direct Amex offers are not applicable mostly as ICICI Bank is a franchise. I was asked to check Amex offers and they will clearly mention about excluding Franchise cards. It is applicable only if it is not mentioned.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If he is not having and gonna apply Magnus later on, with the speed of issuing magnus and rounds of devaluation magnus will not be worth by then. :ROFLMAO:
In Q4 FY23 results, Axis Bank reported a net loss of ₹5,728. 42 crore as against a net profit of ₹4,117.77 crore in the same quarter a year ago.

There is no separate division for Axis bank cards like SBI. Because of Citi deal and other expenses they have incurred losses. This will definitely impact credit card rewards system as Axis bank will see to minimize losses.