• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 494

avikrish

TF Select
No special benefits but you get to use it on two networks.

There are offers from time to time for Amex Cards. So you can utilize that without having to apply for / get a new credit card. Both the cards will be under the same account which makes it easy
When you say dual variant , do we get 2 separate icici saphario credit cards (amex + master card ) , will both cc numbers will be different ? If 2 cards means i think it will impact cibil a lot right ? Does amex related offers are applicable on it ? Below is the offer i am getting from agent, is it a good deal ?

Attachments

• ICICI CC Agent Offer.jpeg
    ICICI CC Agent Offer.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 27

CoolGeek

TF Premier
When you say dual variant , do we get 2 separate icici saphario credit cards (amex + master card ) , will both cc numbers will be different ? If 2 cards means i think it will impact cibil a lot right ? Does amex related offers are applicable on it ? Below is the offer i am getting from agent, is it a good deal ?
Yes you get 2 separate cards

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You get 2 cards but only one account is reported to CIBIL. Also, you get only 1 statement for both the cards. Future gemstone cards will be reported under the same account and statement so no effect on credit score. Standalone Amex offers aren't applicable unless specified. Agents offers are no different than the online ones, you can go with it.
For Sapphirio Amex card, can we link them to Amex rewards? Whats the benefit for ICICI Amex variant when compared to Amex card?
No.. You can not. ICICI, IndusInd or SBI Amex cards come under Amex network cards while Amex cards could be considered as core cards.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
No.. You can not. ICICI, IndusInd or SBI Amex cards come under Amex network cards while Amex cards could be considered as core cards.
Is there any specific offer you get for ICICI Sapphirio Amex, over the Mastercard variant, or vice versa?
I am wondering why they are sending 2 cards (even without the customer asking for it). If there are no extra benefits either with Amex variant or the Mastercard variant, I am thinking of canceling Amex one... As such I am keeping Sapphirio only for offers.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any specific offer you get for ICICI Sapphirio Amex, over the Mastercard variant, or vice versa?
I am wondering why they are sending 2 cards (even without the customer asking for it). If there are no extra benefits either with Amex variant or the Mastercard variant, I am thinking of canceling Amex one... As such I am keeping Sapphirio only for offers.
For starters, Amex variant has lower forex fee and possibly more rewards on international spends than the MasterCard. There are occasional offers on Amex network cards on Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, Croma etc which you do not get on MasterCard. Also, you can avail more lounge access by keeping both. In the end, you can not keep only one of the two but you can ask for Visa variant which comes as a single card. I suggest you to keep both, it provides flexibility without an extra credit account in credit reports.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
For starters, Amex variant has lower forex fee than the MasterCard. There are occasional offers on Amex network cards on Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, Croma etc which you do not get on MasterCard. Also, you can avail more lounge access by keeping both. In the end, you can not keep only one of the two but you can ask for Visa variant which comes as a single card.
Will there be any Amex offers that you dont get on core Amex card, but on ICICI AMex card? (I doubt). Not much interested on lounge access. But anyways, for now will keep it, and will see what offers I get.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will there be any Amex offers that you dont get on core Amex card, but on ICICI AMex card? (I doubt). Not much interested on lounge access. But anyways, for now will keep it, and will see what offers I get.
Currently there is an offer running on Zomato or Swiggy for Amex network cards only and not for core cards. I had a free 2 year calm subscription on my Emeralde Amex. Amazon & Flipkart offers also spurt from time to time, not that frequently though.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Currently there is an offer running on Zomato or Swiggy for Amex network cards only and not for core cards. I had a free 2 year calm subscription on my Emeralde Amex. Amazon & Flipkart offers also spurt from time to time, not that frequently though.
That's good to know of offers only on Amex Network cards & not core cards...Then will keep them. Thank you.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
how is sappihor LTF for u??

salary above 2L or IIT alumni??

nit_max001

TF Buzz
I got Sapphiro dual ltf card via pre approved. In imobile/online can see both card But for delivery I am getting only Mc. Think this is wrong as they need to send both or rhey dispatch separately? Please advise as customer care mail is useless, where to escalate?