• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI EMERALDE CARD

qkDre

TF Buzz
So as per my previous post, I went to my RM with documents for limit enhancement, He said you are eligible for Emeralde card so it's better to apply for that instead of giving just limit enhancement request.
So my question is the card worth applying for as it comes with a huge joining fees currently I have sapphiro card so would like to understand benefits over sapphiro.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
So as per my previous post, I went to my RM with documents for limit enhancement, He said you are eligible for Emeralde card so it's better to apply for that instead of giving just limit enhancement request.
So my question is the card worth applying for as it comes with a huge joining fees currently I have sapphiro card so would like to understand benefits over sapphiro.
It totally depends on your spending pattern. If you're someone who's hitting the milestone of fee waiver (15L), you can go for it. Though most of fine printed benefits were with the AMEX variant, like boingo wifi, trident vouchers, anytime fitness membership discount, da milano vouchers all were AMEX variant exclusive. If you're doing a lot of international transaction, this card makes sense to hold. Otherwise check with SBI Aurum, it'd give better value at almost same price point

qkDre

TF Buzz
It totally depends on your spending pattern. If you're someone who's hitting the milestone of fee waiver (15L), you can go for it. Though most of fine printed benefits were with the AMEX variant, like boingo wifi, trident vouchers, anytime fitness membership discount, da milano vouchers all were AMEX variant exclusive. If you're doing a lot of international transaction, this card makes sense to hold. Otherwise check with SBI Aurum, it'd give better value at almost same price point
I don't think will be able to hit the fee waiver mark, as I don't have that kind of spending routine. Though I have lots of international transaction requirement so still contemplating to apply or not.