• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon pay

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
Mere pass amazon pay ICICI card hai with limit 420,000. Har mahina 80-90k ka shoping hota.Bill banne se pahle 70-75k card main daal dete hai bill sirf 10-12k ka aata hai. Kya in future income tax wala kuch lafda bhi ho sakta hai.

onetwo

TF Select
Are these expenses genuine in nature and do you have the income (proof) to support this? If yes, no lafda. If no, very much lafda. Tax dept notices don't matter if your overall expenses and your returns are in proper order. Hire a CA, in any case.

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
Are these expenses genuine in nature and do you have the income (proof) to support this? If yes, no lafda. If no, very much lafda. Tax dept notices don't matter if your overall expenses and your returns are in proper order. Hire a CA, in any case.
Woo hum dukan ke liye mobile order kar te hai.

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
IT ko total bill se milega data ya total expenses se

onetwo

TF Select
Woo hum dukan ke liye mobile order kar te hai.

Your Amazon Pay card will be suspended sooner or later due to the pattern of your transactions. A person can only have so many friends and families to gift mobile phones. ICICI is very quick with suspending cards and savings accounts that have business transactions.

Lekin isme bank ka galti hai na humko utna limit kyu diya
For personal use. It's in the T&C.

IT ko total bill se milega data ya total expenses se
Your expenses. Also, over 10 lacs in a year are reported by the bank. You need a CA.

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
Your Amazon Pay card will be suspended sooner or later due to the pattern of your transactions. A person can only have so many friends and families to gift mobile phones. ICICI is very quick with suspending cards and savings accounts that have business transactions.

For personal use. It's in the T&C.

Your expenses. Also, over 10 lacs in a year are reported by the bank. You needm

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Limit doesn't matter🤦. If your expenses are justifiable, then no worries. Credit cards are not for business expenses, they are for personal use. But I don't think there will be much problem from ITD, as you can tell that I made some business purchase via card. You might have to pay penalty. But your card will be blocked for sure

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
Bilkul risq nahi lene ka
Limit doesn't matter🤦. If your expenses are justifiable, then no worries. Credit cards are not for business expenses, they are for personal use. But I don't think there will be much problem from ITD, as you can tell that I made some business purchase via card. You might have to pay penalty. But your card will be blocked for sure

onetwo

TF Select
ICICI Mine account tha abhi RM mila hua hai internet banking me privilege banking bhi hai

That's cool, but if you continue to use savings account and APay for business transactions, they will be suspended regardless of your relationship with the bank. You need a current account, lower and spread your business transactions on your personal credit cards if you are chasing cashbacks & discounts, but if interest-free credit period is all you need, then get a business credit card.