• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

xiddy

TF Premier
Tell your RM that you want one and are willing to open a wealth management account if they can offer it. I am trying to get one as well. I even opened a wealth management account but didn't know that you had to negotiate beforehand, so now it looks like I am not getting it 😂

venky2607

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Tell your RM that you want one and are willing to open a wealth management account if they can offer it. I am trying to get one as well. I even opened a wealth management account but didn't know that you had to negotiate beforehand, so now it looks like I am not getting it 😂
How to contact an RM? Btw what is a wealth management account, FD account, or saving account? Sorry for the immature question.

xiddy

TF Premier
How to contact an RM? Btw what is a wealth management account, FD account, or saving account? Sorry for the immature question.
Click on "Me" on the bottom left in the imobile app, and you will find your RM's contact details there. Wealth management is just a bank account type with ICICI. You'll have to give a 5/10L initial deposit to open it.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Click on "Me" on the bottom left in the imobile app, and you will find your RM's contact details there. Wealth management is just a bank account type with ICICI. You'll have to give a 5/10L initial deposit to open it.
denied sapphiro even though I had existing salary acc and was ready to give 10L initial cheque :\

they said "give 50L cheque and the cc is yours for life" :D

I think I need to close my acc first and then try opening Wealth after 1/2 year and see if they give Sapphiro offer

xiddy

TF Premier
denied sapphiro even though I had existing salary acc and was ready to give 10L initial cheque :\

they said "give 50L cheque and the cc is yours for life" :D

I think I need to close my acc first and then try opening Wealth after 1/2 year and see if they give Sapphiro offer
Try approaching a different branch. That might help.

Shadab_1

TF Select
I just got Sapphiro LTF last month and had also written a thread about it. You just contact ICICI Credit Card Team, share the salary slips and that is it. They told me that a salary of more than 2L pm will get you Sapphiro LTF.
what about upgrade option ? I have ICICI Platinium Chip card with 7L limit.. This can be upgraded to Sapphiro or to any better variant ?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to get Sapphiro credit card LFT? I hold Mansister united Visa Platinum with an 8L limit.
You need to have net salary 2 Lakh salary per month to get Sapphiro LTF. Don’t open Wealth Account for the card they may promise or even show you in the app but it will get rejected. I opened two wealth account and they showed LTF Sapphiro but after application it got approval for LTF Rubyx.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try approaching a different branch. That might help.
1. Talked with my home branch (urban) via RM and BM both. They were not even trying to give me Rubyx LTF as my company is not in their LTF list.
2. Visited local semi-urban branch, same scenario for Sapphiro LTF via initial cheque deposit but atleast they said they have asked for Rubyx LTF approval from Product team.

where else should I go :p

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You need to have net salary 2 Lakh salary per month to get Sapphiro LTF. Don’t open Wealth Account for the card they may promise or even show you in the app but it will get rejected. I opened two wealth account and they showed LTF Sapphiro but after application it got approval for LTF Rubyx.
didn't you fight with the team/bank ?

xiddy

TF Premier
1. Talked with my home branch (urban) via RM and BM both. They were not even trying to give me Rubyx LTF as my company is not in their LTF list.
2. Visited local semi-urban branch, same scenario for Sapphiro LTF via initial cheque deposit but atleast they said they have asked for Rubyx LTF approval from Product team.

where else should I go :p
They are not even offering Rubyx to me 😂

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just got Sapphiro LTF last month and had also written a thread about it. You just contact ICICI Credit Card Team, share the salary slips and that is it. They told me that a salary of more than 2L pm will get you Sapphiro LTF.
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I think.

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They are not even offering Rubyx to me 😂
That's sad.... even with 10L initial cheque they are not offering Rubyx.. force them to get approval from their senior/Product team...

ICICI is pretty useless... their team must be thinking that if they make their cards more tougher to get, they would get better name and more applications :p

No. ICICI is not worth it 🤣🤣 To be honest I was trying to get ICICI Platinum Chip card but due to some unknown reason it was getting rejected every time. ICICI high end cards are the most useless cc I have seen in recent times.
True, but if you can get those for free, they aren't that bad...

Twitter with someone else account and ask for maybe 'you got upgrade offer for Rubyx would like to know it's availability as LTF based on salary slips and if needed will share the same on mail'. // just a message, proofs check online so many screenshots

(or) say 'you want another card based on existing amazon card which is not working during sales', and once they called you ask about 'provide the same as LTF will share the salary slips'. If they say will check with that and get back to you then you're good to go and ready to upload. // this is what I did.

Good luck, if you really want it - try at your best
even headcreditcards was not able to make it possible... not sure if twitter handle would help :p

will give it a try after 1/2 month

50L for sapphiro? What was he smoking
What he said was, they can give Sapphiro as LTF to high NRV customers... so If I open a new account with initial 50L cheque, they would show the new account opening as high NRV and would give Sapphiro as LTF.. Once I get the card in hand, I can move the money back to where it was (if required) as Wealth Management account is 0 MAB

venky2607

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I thinked.
Can you please share the number?