• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to claim insurance under ICICI Sapphiro credit card complementary insurance policy?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
FOLLOWING...

Hello all

I am holding ICICI Sapphiro Visa, Master and Amex variants with a limit of above 4 lacs. All LTF.

I have recently booked ticket from Delhi to hyderabad using Visa Variant, where I lost my baggage. The travel date is 15th Dec 2023. After multiple conversations my baggage is marked as LOST by our prestige Air India. I have my iPad in the luggage.
I just got to know that this Sapphiro card is having Comprehensive Insurance Cover which can be referred from the below link.

ICICI Sapphiro Insurance Link and TnC Link for PDF of TnC

I read everything in that link and the PDF that is attached to in this above link as well where TnC are mentioned.

I called up ICICI Customer care who asked me to contact ICICI lombard(1800 2666) which is mentioned in the above link, who rediredted me to ICICI bank again.

Nothing solid happened.

Can someone explain me how to claim this? Also throw some light on Purchase Protection that's mentioned in the above link for 1,40,000 rupees.
Did you try emailing them though?