• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC SPC Approval process guidelines for INFINIA DCB Regalia Gold

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone in another thread got a reply from the HDFC saying a 12L credit limit is required for the Infinia Metal Upgrade!!
https://www.technofino.in/community...dit-card-limit-enhancement-and-upgrade.17242/
That’s not the case. That’s RM / grievances team who gives this BS to decline your request if you don’t meet the 8L credit limit and 7.5 lakh spends in last 6 months. I too had been informed the 10L limit on previous card .
I recently got upgraded and received card last week also checked the same with other friends and family who got upgraded either through meeting the criteria or getting approval for the deviation using RMs through offline process .

aam.aadmi

TF Select
By SEU team - credit cards . ( DON’T know the details .Please do not ask further ) TechnoFino friends received and inbox me . As per my experience, it is genuine.
It's 100% genuine, I confirmed with my RM. She used it to push for my LTF upgrade after being previously denied by the CC team. Apparently, HDFC SM is furious over the leak of the internal memo

SmartSave

TF Premier
What is Full form of SM and SEU Team ?

I requested to pin this thread but no mods wanna do it, hence, it's been buried inside. I compiled and keep this thread up to date with all the terms I find/know for reference to understand what they mean in financial world.

SM: Social Media
SEU: Sales Enhancement Unit
SPC: Super Premium Card

Source: