• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc account upgrade

tharun

TF Select
I have recently received a message from hdfc that iam eligible for classic banking program for free should I upgrade my account or not
At present my bank account is a normal one with millennia hdfc debit card with minimum balance of ₹5000

Thanks for the response in advance

Note that iam not a Salaried person (student)
Or don't have any idea for this classic banking criteria

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 236

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Classic requires 1L AMB or salary credits. You may have maintained that balance and hence the upgrade option.

Recommended taking the upgrade since it's free and will give you Platinum debit card as well without any annual charges

tharun

TF Select
Classic requires 1L AMB or salary credits. You may have maintained that balance and hence the upgrade option.

Recommended taking the upgrade since it's free and will give you Platinum debit card as well without any annual charges
Thanks for replying and i had maintained for some fees which I have paid, but now I can't maintain 1L AMB. So can i still upgrade it to classic banking with out any problem

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Thanks for replying and i had maintained for some fees which I have paid, but now I can't maintain 1L AMB. So can i still upgrade it to classic banking with out any problem
Take the upgrade man. They don't usually downgrade. You'll get free Platinum Debit card worth ₹750 per annum.

There is no non maintenance charges. So no harm if it gets downgraded as well.

amitt319

TF Buzz
I already had the free platinum debit card even before my account got upgraded to classic. Frankly, I don't see any practical benefit of being a classic account holder.

SunnyM

TF Premier
I have savings Max account and I have also received an upgrade offer but it is for preferred banking. Will my mab requirement increase to 2 lakhs or will it remain the same as now? I just called cc and they disconnected my call in between. 😐

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-11-11-16-45-42_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-11-11-16-45-42_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 114

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have savings Max account and I have also received an upgrade offer but it is for preferred banking. Will my mab requirement increase to 2 lakhs or will it remain the same as now? I just called cc and they disconnected my call in between. 😐
Just upgrade it, you won't be charged if you do not mantain 2L. However, you might get downgraded but generally it doesn't. Just go ahead

SunnyM

TF Premier
Just upgrade it, you won't be charged if you do not mantain 2L. However, you might get downgraded but generally it doesn't. Just go ahead
I also want to upgrade but their cc is pathetic for atleast today. I am talking to customer care right now. Third call to them and they have again put me on hold.