• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc account upgrade

tharun

TF Premier
I have recently received a message from hdfc that iam eligible for classic banking program for free should I upgrade my account or not
At present my bank account is a normal one with millennia hdfc debit card with minimum balance of ₹5000

Thanks for the response in advance

Note that iam not a Salaried person (student)
Or don't have any idea for this classic banking criteria

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 236

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
If you're maintaining 12L+, just force them to send the invitation link over SMS. If they do not agree, complain over mail or threaten to shift account to another bank. You can easily get imperia with this much balance.
They aren't denying they are asking to open new account and maintain 2L atleast for 2 months and he will add my existing account under new accounts family id.

The issue being i don't know for how long this money will be in my account.
Later on I will only be able to maintain AMB required.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
They aren't denying they are asking to open new account and maintain 2L atleast for 2 months and he will add my existing account under new accounts family id.

Just write a mail to them so that you have proof they can't force you to open your account, My 5k MAB account was upgraded to classic

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Bro just threaten them, all bank officials think we are fools, until and unless we don't threaten them or complain they don't work.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
Bro just threaten them, all bank officials think we are fools, until and unless we don't threaten them or complain they don't work.
Right bro but not directly just ask them about your problem and after they answer they confirm whether they are sure about it and try your conv. be on mail or on record so that you have proof by this your relation with that person will not be ruined

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Right bro but not directly just ask them about your problem and after they answer they confirm whether they are sure about it and try your conv. be on mail or on record so that you have proof by this your relation with that person will not be ruined
Yeah surely, first obviously we need to contact branch to get the work done. If they do not help and try to sell products, then we should complain. Otherwise they won't be much helpful in future.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
Yeah surely, first obviously we need to contact branch to get the work done. If they do not help and try to sell products, then we should complain. Otherwise they won't be much helpful in future.
IDK why my branch people never contact me to buy their product 🤣 they contact me only once that I have offer on my cc of Insta Loan and Jumbo Loan

varun__goel_

TF Legend
IDK why my branch people never contact me to buy their product 🤣 they contact me only once that I have offer on my cc of Insta Loan and Jumbo Loan
Neither does my branch😛 Just RM made me open a demat a/c at time of upgrade. I told her even if a single rupee gets deducted as charges, I will close my bank a/c the very next day. Then she said that she had targets and opened a FYF a/c, and asked to remind her after 3 months to close the same🤣 BM bhi darta hai🤣, was charged for DD twice bcoz of their mistake. Whenever I visit branch, every single time he says if you have any problem just directly call and do not complain🤣🤣🤣🤣

Akashn

TF Ace
Neither does my branch😛 Just RM made me open a demat a/c at time of upgrade. I told her even if a single rupee gets deducted as charges, I will close my bank a/c the very next day. Then she said that she had targets and opened a FYF a/c, and asked to remind her after 3 months to close the same🤣 BM bhi darta hai🤣, was charged for DD twice bcoz of their mistake. Whenever I visit branch, every single time he says if you have any problem just directly call and do not complain🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ej3zUtlU4AI6VD8