• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc account upgrade

tharun

TF Premier
I have recently received a message from hdfc that iam eligible for classic banking program for free should I upgrade my account or not
At present my bank account is a normal one with millennia hdfc debit card with minimum balance of ₹5000

Thanks for the response in advance

Note that iam not a Salaried person (student)
Or don't have any idea for this classic banking criteria

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-10-55-45-133_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 237

deusest

TF Select
12 days is not enough... if you can leave 2-3 lacs in account then upgrade for Preferred.
How long should it take for offer to pop up without approaching the branch? I have had the money in my bank for a few months now but nothing as of now. I did raise a complaint today with customer care against BM for trying to force me to open a new account to get preferred account.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
Neither does my branch😛 Just RM made me open a demat a/c at time of upgrade. I told her even if a single rupee gets deducted as charges, I will close my bank a/c the very next day. Then she said that she had targets and opened a FYF a/c, and asked to remind her after 3 months to close the same🤣 BM bhi darta hai🤣, was charged for DD twice bcoz of their mistake. Whenever I visit branch, every single time he says if you have any problem just directly call and do not comp

How long should it take for offer to pop up without approaching the branch? I have had the money in my bank for a few months now but nothing as of now. I did raise a complaint today with customer care against BM for trying to force me to open a new account to get preferred account.
Did you give any proof?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it will take atleast 3 months.

deusest

TF Select
Thank you guys, received a call from my branch and they have raised the request finally. Also requested me to not complain but instead call them next time.