• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade HDFC Savings Account - FULLY DIGITAL

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
One more update on Xpress way portal my new mab of 2.5k is showing with new branch
So it means now I can remove excess balane and keep 2.5k ?

Also one thing to note
Once I change branch I cannot change to another till 6 months
I.e twice a year
Thanks for the trick. I tried xpressway portal for account variant change. Saw 2500 as average quarterly balance.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 130144.jpg

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
are there actual benefits to keep more at HDFC?
None. That's the reason I keep money in IndusInd and RBL bank accounts for more interest. All major banks have branches near my home i.e, around 100m. Only RBL is around 4 km away. I have personal loan in Axis Bank (liberty savings), gives 750 voucher per quarter, so can't close it. Don't have ICICI account. Have SBI, Kotak 811, IndusInd Select, INDIE and Airtel Payments Banks as zero balance accounts. Have HDFC and RBL as MAB accounts.

fageriaji

TF Premier
For this particular epicure benefit you need to maintain 3L MAB for the first 6 six months continuously after account opening.
Ohhh...
When I opened the account then it was classic banking and it was Speciale Gold. I opened with 5 Lac and after that I am continuously maintaining above 3 Lac.

But I didn't get any voucher and benefits.
After upgrading into Imperia banking in December 2023 I am maintaining above 5 Lac.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
I am already holding savings account. Is it possible to open another account with initial funding for Classic or Preferred banking? If so how much funding needed?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I am already holding savings account. Is it possible to open another account with initial funding for Classic or Preferred banking? If so how much funding needed?
You can upgrade with your existing account. There is no need to open another account. Just deposit 1L/2L for classic/preferred and ask branch executive to send consent sms/email