• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay Banner for AXIS ACE

krishc

TF Ace
I'm getting the banner offer to apply for Axis Ace in gpay but then clicking the apply now button gets the offer no available page.
What's the sorcery they're doing here 😑😑😑
P.S. - I've not denied them any permission in privacy & security settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-152513-323.png
    Screenshot_20221215-152513-323.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20221215-152521.png
    Screenshot_20221215-152521.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 85
I'm getting the banner offer to apply for Axis Ace in gpay but then clicking the apply now button gets the offer no available page.
Same thing happened with me and also with couple of other people on this forum.

karankayastha

TF Premier
I believe the thing is as soon as you get the offer notification you should opt for it or else this error comes

Nobody

TF Buzz
Should I keep hope since it was mentioned check after couple of weeks😂. Why give the offer in first place and then disappoint people if they can't process our application.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Should I keep hope since it was mentioned check after couple of weeks😂. Why give the offer in first place and then disappoint people if they can't process our application.
Axis works like that only 😂. Tease people by not providing high-demand item. It rejects almost every application when there is LTF offer going on.

Nobody

TF Buzz
Axis works like that only 😂. Tease people by not providing high-demand item. It rejects almost every application when there is LTF offer going on.
But here i think gpay is at fault since it is not even allowing to fill application. I was kind of hoping that since i hold fk axis and they gave me LE too, I was in a comfortable position to get the card if and if only my application got submitted. Shame it didn't materialise. Purpose of the post was only to have some hope but i don't think anyone got apply offer again.