• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

decent relationship with IndusInd and still not getting any pre-approved offers for credit card.

zomato

TF Premier
Exclusive+Indie account but, student with no salary.
my friends with ICICI and HDFC accounts already got offers for RuPay CC, forget pre approved I even made a FD of 50k to get against it but still no luck. furthermore RM pushing for 1 Lakh FD but I cannot block that much of amount for a CC.

please recommend me something, or suggest me a bank that's more friendly towards customers.

telescope

TF Ace
my friends with ICICI and HDFC accounts already got offers for RuPay CC, forget pre approved I even made a FD of 50k to get against it but still no luck. furthermore RM pushing for 1 Lakh FD but I cannot block that much of amount for a CC.

please recommend me something, or suggest me a bank that's more friendly towards customers.
Why you want to get cc from indusind only? Indus cc against fixed deposit is not very rewarding. I would suggest you to go for IDFC wow cc which they issue against fixed deposit. That's currently the best secured cc you can get. Moreover you can apply it online without the need to open savings account.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Fake salary . Deposit fix amount by neft from one of yours account or other account . Fix date .
Hdfc is good in pre approved though less limit .
One more thing if u below 21 .. don't try hard ..
U will only get pre approved from hdfc .

Induslnd if u r from city might be easy .. else maintain account with any city address.
Pre approved offer is hit & miss ..more desperate u r less likely u get 😂

Did you mention as student while account openening?

Whats your MAB in last 6 months?

zomato

TF Premier
Why you want to get cc from indusind only? Indus cc against fixed deposit is not very rewarding. I would suggest you to go for IDFC wow cc which they issue against fixed deposit. That's currently the best secured cc you can get. Moreover you can apply it online without the need to open savings account.
my majority of the transactions are through UPI so want a RuPay CC, need a account(or I guess credit card) in IDFC & HDFC to get a RuPay CC

zomato

TF Premier
Fake salary . Deposit fix amount by neft from one of yours account or other account . Fix date .
Hdfc is good in pre approved though less limit .
One more thing if u below 21 .. don't try hard ..
U will only get pre approved from hdfc .

Induslnd if u r from city might be easy .. else maintain account with any city address.
Pre approved offer is hit & miss ..more desperate u r less likely u get 😂
below 21, I guess ICICI CC's are easiest to get, additionally I want a RuPay CC for UPI transactions, because other then that I don't do much of merchant transactions. for rewards on big merchants I have Indie DC with 3% reward rate on amazon flipkart and swiggy.

and is improving CIBIL early on overrated? it's more of a fomo factor that all my friends got a LTF CC xD

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
below 21, I guess ICICI CC's are easiest to get, additionally I want a RuPay CC for UPI transactions, because other then that I don't do much of merchant transactions. for rewards on big merchants I have Indie DC with 3% reward rate on amazon flipkart and swiggy.

and is improving CIBIL early on overrated? it's more of a fomo factor that all my friends got a LTF CC xD
Below 21 .. run your nose across Street .. beside hdfc none can offer pre approved cc.

My friend got 6-8 before 21 & me 1 month before 21 .
Even though we both had cc from icici bank fd based since 3 yrs

jetesh

TF Ace
You will get a Legend or Rupay Platinum CC against 50K FD

jetesh

TF Ace

You will get a Legend or Rupay Platinum CC against 50K FD

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IndusInd credit card shows as UnSecured in CIBIL.

jetesh

TF Ace

Check this : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-bank-credit-card-eligibility-criteria-based-on-fd-c4c-and-itr.19640/