• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

does indusind bank give pre approved offer

danish

TF Ace
but my application was rejected 4 months ago , at that time also i was getting mails get life tme free credit card in whatsapp also i was getting notification to apply but still my application got rejected , can you tell me how to verify if its pre approved or not

danish

TF Ace
indie is far better than this delight , when i opened the indie account applied for credit line instant rejected after 1 months got notification in whatsapp that i am preapproved for credit line of 20000 and i opened the app to check that and really i got that offer

Harrypotter

TF Premier
indie is far better than this delight , when i opened the indie account applied for credit line instant rejected after 1 months got notification in whatsapp that i am preapproved for credit line of 20000 and i opened the app to check that and really i got that offer
Is there any charges for credit line

danish

TF Ace
Is there any charges for credit line
no annual fees or joining fee for accepting the credit line you have pay charges only when you use the credit line and the charges are the processing fees and the interest on the used amount , minimum with drawal amount is 10 k , for me i can covert it to 1 months to 12 months at 24 percent per annum , remember they will also charge processing fees on the withdrawn amount , but for me they gave me a limited period offer of zero processing fee , but now the offer has expired . and one thing more when you accept there credit line they will also setup a auto payment with your indie account .

Last edited: