• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

decent relationship with IndusInd and still not getting any pre-approved offers for credit card.

zomato

TF Premier
Exclusive+Indie account but, student with no salary.
my friends with ICICI and HDFC accounts already got offers for RuPay CC, forget pre approved I even made a FD of 50k to get against it but still no luck. furthermore RM pushing for 1 Lakh FD but I cannot block that much of amount for a CC.

please recommend me something, or suggest me a bank that's more friendly towards customers.

silly_putty

TF Premier
Got Ltf offer from axis with 1L limit within 5 months of opening account, while hdfc gave freedom card 25k limit and joining and annual charges when I was below 21. This was after hdfc being my main account. That to with almost no mab or deposits. Although made alot of transaction with that account so maybe that triggered it.
Below 21 .. run your nose across Street .. beside hdfc none can offer pre approved cc.

My friend got 6-8 before 21 & me 1 month before 21 .
Even though we both had cc from icici bank fd based since 3 yrs
Below 21 .. run your nose across Street .. beside hdfc none can offer pre approved cc.

My friend got 6-8 before 21 & me 1 month before 21 .
Even though we both had cc from icici bank fd based since 3 yrs