• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

decent relationship with IndusInd and still not getting any pre-approved offers for credit card.

zomato

TF Premier
Exclusive+Indie account but, student with no salary.
my friends with ICICI and HDFC accounts already got offers for RuPay CC, forget pre approved I even made a FD of 50k to get against it but still no luck. furthermore RM pushing for 1 Lakh FD but I cannot block that much of amount for a CC.

please recommend me something, or suggest me a bank that's more friendly towards customers.

for real? aise kyun 😅
Ye algorithum ka scene h
For example-

If you maintain 2 lakh in a 25k account then algo will see this as 8x maintainance

and if you maintain 2 lakh in a 2 lakh account then algo will see as 1x maintaince.
So you will get faster offer in savings max.

But if you get 2 lakh mab account and maintain 16 lakhs in it then you will get amazing offers.

zomato

TF Premier
Ye algorithum ka scene h
For example-

If you maintain 2 lakh in a 25k account then algo will see this as 8x maintainance

and if you maintain 2 lakh in a 2 lakh account then algo will see as 1x maintaince.
So you will get faster offer in savings max.

But if you get 2 lakh mab account and maintain 16 lakhs in it then you will get amazing offers.
seems like an apt reason lol

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Preferred m late aeyga offer compared to regular savings max. Tried and tested by myself.
I have 5k account and they gave me 20k limit .i m thinking of closing cc.
Just gonna give them itr if they increase fine ..else

Should i upgrade my regular to Saving max or just open new saving max account. For better offer

zomato

TF Premier
wew , kya scene hua describe
counter pe poocha savings account kholna, unhone kaha documents laaye ho? I said ki copies hai, they said chalegi for now, kuch details bharni aur sign karna khul jayega, meine poocha konsa variant milega minimum I'm looking for savings max, kehte ki vo sirf stable earnings walo ko milta, I said ki koi minimum funding requirement isko bypass karne ke liye? they said nhi, thodi der baitha rha ki ho sakta kisi se baat karke bole ho jayega but nothing, sarkari babus jaisa behave kar rhe the 😞 sbi ki feel aa gyi