• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

decent relationship with IndusInd and still not getting any pre-approved offers for credit card.

zomato

TF Premier
Exclusive+Indie account but, student with no salary.
my friends with ICICI and HDFC accounts already got offers for RuPay CC, forget pre approved I even made a FD of 50k to get against it but still no luck. furthermore RM pushing for 1 Lakh FD but I cannot block that much of amount for a CC.

please recommend me something, or suggest me a bank that's more friendly towards customers.

0xfallup

TF Ace
counter pe poocha savings account kholna, unhone kaha documents laaye ho? I said ki copies hai, they said chalegi for now, kuch details bharni aur sign karna khul jayega, meine poocha konsa variant milega minimum I'm looking for savings max, kehte ki vo sirf stable earnings walo ko milta, I said ki koi minimum funding requirement isko bypass karne ke liye? they said nhi, thodi der baitha rha ki ho sakta kisi se baat karke bole ho jayega but nothing, sarkari babus jaisa behave kar rhe the 😞 sbi ki feel aa gyi
online open karlo , online profession mai salaried sab daalna acche se

counter pe poocha savings account kholna, unhone kaha documents laaye ho? I said ki copies hai, they said chalegi for now, kuch details bharni aur sign karna khul jayega, meine poocha konsa variant milega minimum I'm looking for savings max, kehte ki vo sirf stable earnings walo ko milta, I said ki koi minimum funding requirement isko bypass karne ke liye? they said nhi, thodi der baitha rha ki ho sakta kisi se baat karke bole ho jayega but nothing, sarkari babus jaisa behave kar rhe the 😞 sbi ki feel aa gyi
This is unlike hdfc. My particular branch gave me snacks while account opening and treated me like a king. I think you should visit another branch and be confident about your income. Btw how did he know you dont have a stable income?

zomato

TF Premier
This is unlike hdfc. My particular branch gave me snacks while account opening and treated me like a king. I think you should visit another branch and be confident about your income. Btw how did he know you dont have a stable income?
brother I'm 19, and this is college branch they know majority of people coming in are students or their parents (obv distinction)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Looks like they need treatment 😅. Complaint on Twitter.
Go tomorrow and ask for Name of offical which denied . Name them in complaint . Directly go to BM and say if they won't open . You gonna directly complaint naming him for denial of service 😁.

Even without Going & naming .u can complaint . Just write in good English .. Use chat gpt for rephrasing.😅

zomato

TF Premier
Looks like they need treatment 😅. Complaint on Twitter.
Go tomorrow and ask for Name of offical which denied . Name them in complaint . Directly go to BM and say if they won't open . You gonna directly complaint naming him for denial of service 😁.

Even without Going & naming .u can complaint . Just write in good English .. Use chat gpt for rephrasing.😅
Just write in good English .. Use chat gpt for rephrasing.
😭 okayy,
thinking of complaining but this is almost a college branch so they just deal with edu loans and small accounts primarily used as secondary for students here, and maybe they don't know about all variants.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
online jhooth bolke kholne ka soch rha
See if your home in Rajasthan / Jaipur if i remb .
If that's in city / town with good reputation pincode .
Online open 5k account .
Later in winter vacation go and change it to saving max variant or even just open saving max online

zomato

TF Premier
See if your home in Rajasthan / Jaipur if i remb .
If that's in city / town with good reputation pincode .
Online open 5k account .
Later in winter vacation go and change it to saving max variant or even just open saving max online
yeah going home in a month will try to upgrade