• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dark mode is now available!

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFCians,
I am pleased to announce that we have recently added a new feature to our TF Community website – the option to use Dark Mode. You can now easily switch between Light Mode and Dark Mode by accessing the footer menu and clicking on "Style Chooser" to select your preference.

Thank you for your continued support and we hope you enjoy this new feature!

Best regards,
TechnoFino

akshayhs

TF Ace
It looks great without requiring the toggling of additional experimental chrome flags.

Thank you for saving our eyes in the night! JK 😂

Hello TFCians,
I am pleased to announce that we have recently added a new feature to our TF Community website – the option to use Dark Mode. You can now easily switch between Light Mode and Dark Mode by accessing the footer menu and clicking on "Style Chooser" to select your preference.

Best regards,
TechnoFino
Thank you so much for this, was waiting from long for dark mode

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Suggestions:
1. A bit lighter brown color for accents and links. (Dark brown on a dark background is hard to see.)
2. A bit more muted white text color for the post title and name color. Somewhere near #e8e8e8 or #f0f0f0. (Bright white on charcoal black color can be very contrasting, and can strain eyes.)

The dark mode is a great addition!

Hello TFCians,

Best regards,
TechnoFino
what about PWA support?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I see only open in browser or share option.
P. S; I'm using the android version
Please use PWA for android :)
Suggestions:
1. A bit lighter brown color for accents and links. (Dark brown on a dark background is hard to see.)
2. A bit more muted white text color for the post title and name color. Somewhere near #e8e8e8 or #f0f0f0. (Bright white on charcoal black color can be very contrasting, and can strain eyes.)

The dark mode is a great addition!
will optimise :)

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello TFCians,

Best regards,
TechnoFino
The dark mode looks good. Thanks for enabling this feature