• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

We're Looking for New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello, TFcians! I hope you all are doing great. I hope you're enjoying your time in the community.

It's been a long dream of @TechnoFino to create this knowledge-sharing platform and now we're almost a family of 15,000 of US! How incredible it is!

This milestone wouldn't have been achieved without the constant contribution of you all, so my heartfelt gratitude to you all to spend a part of your day exploring and contribute to the community's growth.

As the number grows, more responsibility comes to us to make it a better platform so that it can all serve you better. Most of the time we see amazing information being shared and great conversations being happened but sometimes things don't go as Perfectly as we think. In my personal belief, there's nothing like perfection but we can certainly go and push ourselves to go for perfection, isn't it?

To keep the community a better place, there are some silent guardians, who're named Moderators, who make sure that things are on track. Trust me, this is a Real Hard Job! They don't expect a thank you but they do offer their service for the betterment of this community.

I want to thank them all first by mentioning them here: @007 @alphadark7 @ashwink @Bigde @Dhruvit.S @hashiro7 @Kamal @nitrogenSingh @vaibhav111

And of course, our Chief Editor @bhavyegoel

It's time for us to EXPAND THIS TEAM!

So if you're willing to take part in this valuable contribution, please do let us know in the comment below. I'll reach out individually through the mail, and request you to kindly check the mail and revert back within 2 days.

The basic responsibilities can be found HERE.

Please note that you need to be at least TechnoFino Premier to apply for this role.

knight

TF Ace
Is this a paid job ?
no, you can check the link in his post..

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
I will be happy to be a mod, but I am TF Select. I am 6 points short, the quickest route seems to be getting a 100 reaction score (45 to go). Can people like this post so that I reach that?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: just 25 to go... Thx for the support guys!! power of the people! 💪💪

I am getting a card converted to Visa Signature so will get that times prime free membership, I will share some codes for free as a token of thanks. lol I am feeling grateful for some emojis on a forum lmao.🤣🤣

Edit 2: just 12 9 5 2 to go, WAGMI

Edit 3: I am TF Select! thank you all.

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello, TFcians! I hope you all are doing great. I hope you're enjoying your time in the community.

It's been a long dream of @TechnoFino to create this knowledge-sharing platform and now we're almost a family of 15,000 of US! How incredible it is!

This milestone wouldn't have been achieved without the constant contribution of you all, so my heartfelt gratitude to you all to spend a part of your day exploring and contribute to the community's growth.

As the number grows, more responsibility comes to us to make it a better platform so that it can all serve you better. Most of the time we see amazing information being shared and great conversations being happened but sometimes things don't go as Perfectly as we think. In my personal belief, there's nothing like perfection but we can certainly go and push ourselves to go for perfection, isn't it?

To keep the community a better place, there are some silent guardians, who're named Moderators, who make sure that things are on track. Trust me, this is a Real Hard Job! They don't expect a thank you but they do offer their service for the betterment of this community.

I want to thank them all first by mentioning them here: @007 @alphadark7 @ashwink @Bigde @Dhruvit.S @hashiro7 @Kamal @nitrogenSingh @vaibhav111

And of course, our Chief Editor @bhavyegoel

It's time for us to EXPAND THIS TEAM!

So if you're willing to take part in this valuable contribution, please do let us know in the comment below. I'll reach out individually through the mail, and request you to kindly check the mail and revert back within 2 days.

The basic responsibilities can be found HERE.

Please note that you need to be at least TechnoFino Premier to apply for this role.
I would love to help

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello everyone! Thank you for your responses. I’ll definitely reach you guys out who’ve shown interest.

Thank you for suggesting few names as well. As said above, this role is purely voluntary basis and a thankless job, so if the mentioned people approach me for this role, I’ll surely have a conversation with them to check things further.

Status
Not open for further replies.