• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Happy New Year 2024!

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Warm wishes for a Happy New Year to all the TechnoFino members! May 2024 bring success and happiness to you and your families.

Today marks a fresh start. 2023 was not the same for everyone; for some, it was just another year, while for others, it revealed the harsh realities of life. On the flip side, for some people, 2023 was exceptionally rewarding in every aspect of life.
As Shri Krishna wisely stated, "Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything."
Whether 2023 was good or challenging for you, today is a new beginning. Let's work hard to achieve our life goals. I wish you all the best for this journey.
The TechnoFino Community is approaching its 2nd anniversary, and we are on the verge of reaching 25,000 members. As our community continues to grow, so do our responsibilities. It's crucial that we become more responsible to ensure the efficient functioning of this community. In the near future, we have plans for significant feature updates.

I am currently working on Wiki articles, enabling all TF Community members to contribute to a single wiki article on a specific topic once they reach a certain level. The system is already in place, and guidelines will be published in the announcement section soon.

Together, let's work towards making TF Community the best credit card and banking community in India. If you have any suggestion, recommendation, don't hesitate to post or DM me.
Cheers 🥂

D₹V

TF Prestige
Warm wishes for a Happy New Year to all the TechnoFino members! May 2024 bring success and happiness to you and your families.

Today marks a fresh start. 2023 was not the same for everyone; for some, it was just another year, while for others, it revealed the harsh realities of life. On the flip side, for some people, 2023 was exceptionally rewarding in every aspect of life.
As Shri Krishna wisely stated, "Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything."
Whether 2023 was good or challenging for you, today is a new beginning. Let's work hard to achieve our life goals. I wish you all the best for this journey.
The TechnoFino Community is approaching its 2nd anniversary, and we are on the verge of reaching 25,000 members. As our community continues to grow, so do our responsibilities. It's crucial that we become more responsible to ensure the efficient functioning of this community. In the near future, we have plans for significant feature updates.

I am currently working on Wiki articles, enabling all TF Community members to contribute to a single wiki article on a specific topic once they reach a certain level. The system is already in place, and guidelines will be published in the announcement section soon.

Together, let's work towards making TF Community the best credit card and banking community in India. If you have any suggestion, recommendation, don't hesitate to post or DM me.
Cheers 🥂
Happy New Year Sumanta 🎉🤗.

All the best for credit card loopholes 🤭,

And my DM is open for the same 😜.

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Cheers 🥂
Well said. Ups & downs are parts of life. Time heals everything.

Thanks to this community. Learnt a lot in this forums. Much more to go.

Wishing all the members & families to have a healthy, wealthy, peaceful & prosperous 2024. 💐☀️⭐
2023 was not the same for everyone

Tarun239

TF Premier
Happy new year to all tf members, coz of the help of tf community members, could add so many cards this year, wouldn't have been possible without this community and without the help of the fellow members. Thanks and happy new year.

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Happy New Year Folks!!

Happy New Year Christmas GIF by VitraCash

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Happy New year Folks. I'm glad i stumbled into this piece of gold mine & currently in a process of revamping CC/Bank accounts.Though late to the boat i have been able to see some changes moving away from ICICI :p .

I have a lot of spring cleaning/consolidation to be done which would have been a cakewalk if it was couple of years back but im sure i will able to overcome these challenges and will apply learnings/support from Technofino Experts(@VISHESH_BANSAL @4uziaul @SSV

Last edited: