• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
Pehele toh us faltu si robotic female se baat karo

Baar baar puchti h kya problem

Are tu hi toh problem

Bahut gussa aata h
Tujhe AXAA Beach ghumado

Aachalti kya

artworks-000135549248-z2q805-t500x500.jpg

I saw this thread and called. Already had kiwi nd my zome ltf. Asked them about any new card offer. They straight away said neo rupay ltf. Sent consent message and showed in app immediately. I'm able to transact via upi as well straight away.

Reactions: SSV

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have got the same Neo Rupay upgrade offer on My Myzone visa. However, I can also see an Axis Privilege CC while choosing card for upgrade.

IMG-20240329-WA0005.jpg
Now, those who are confused about whether their previous card (Myzone) will be closed if they take Neo upgrade, since both share the same Reward Platform. I am here to help.
IMG-20240329-WA0006.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0003.jpg
When I selected the privilege cc, I was explicitly told, that my previous card myzone will be closed post 45 days of activation of upgraded card.
IMG-20240329-WA0007.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0004.jpg
But when I selected Neo for upgrade, it was mentioned that my previous card will continue working post deliverery of the Neo Upgrade.

So I guess it is clear now. I know TnC mentions about the Rewards Platform match criteria, but if this distinctive message (the marked one) is mentioned in the upgrade application, and since both Privilege and Neo share the same Reward Platform (EDGE), there should not be any further doubt.

I have got the same Neo Rupay upgrade offer on My Myzone visa. However, I can also see an Axis Privilege CC while choosing card for upgrade.

IMG-20240329-WA0005.jpg
Now, those who are confused about whether their previous card (Myzone) will be closed if they take Neo upgrade, since both share the same Reward Platform. I am here to help.
IMG-20240329-WA0006.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0003.jpg
When I selected the privilege cc, I was explicitly told, that my previous card myzone will be closed post 45 days of activation of upgraded card.
IMG-20240329-WA0007.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0004.jpg
But when I selected Neo for upgrade, it was mentioned that my previous card will continue working post deliverery of the Neo Upgrade.

So I guess it is clear now. I know TnC mentions about the Rewards Platform match criteria, but if this distinctive message (the marked one) is mentioned in the upgrade application, and since both Privilege and Neo share the same Reward Platform (EDGE), there should not be any further doubt.
My friend is having myzone mc and neo rupay together.