• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
As per terms and conditions, If you upgrade your Axis Card to Neo Rupay card from any other network then your existing card will be closed if they are on the same rewards Platform.

I Agree to terms and conditions listed below
1. Once the Credit Card Upgrade request is processed successfully, the new card will reach you within 10 to 14 working days
2. If the card is upgraded within the same reward platform, the current card will be deactivated on the 45th day from the new card set up date.
3. If the card is being upgraded to card on a different reward platform, then both the cards i.e. the new and as well as the current card will remain active. Reward Platforms being ‘eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cash Back, Spice Club
4. If the card is being upgrade within the same reward platform, current outstanding, EMI, loan, & balance transfer, if any, shall get transferred on the new card
5. Add-On Card/Auto Debit, if any, on your current card will also be upgraded too/applicable on the new card
6. In case of upgrade within the same reward platform, the new card number needs to be shared with all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on existing card
7. Once the card is upgrade (within the same reward platform), the existing Card features will no longer be valid and the features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply
8. Credit Card upgrade will have no effect on Credit Limit, which will remain the same
9. The new credit card will only be enabled for domestic POS and ATM transaction. Card holder can enable international, Contactless and online transactions using Axis Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking, under cards section.
10. In case if the card is upgraded to a different reward platform, the current limit will be shared between the current and the new card
11. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorise Axis Bank to provide an overlimit transaction facility on your credit card as per Axis Bank internal policies and other terms and conditions
12. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorize the Bank (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise), to collect, store and process my application details, personal data and sensitive information about me, information, papers and data relating to know your customer (KYC), credit information, and any other information about me/pertaining to me or not as may be deemed relevant by the Bank (collectively, “Information”) and I hereby also expressly consent to and authorize the Bank to download KYC details from the CKYC registry using my CKYC ID for the purpose of (product) loan application.
13. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to share and disclose the Information to service providers, consultants, credit information companies, information utilities, other banks and financial institutions, affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, regulators, investigating agencies, judicial, quasi-judicial and statutory authorities, or to other persons/institutions/entities as may be necessary in connection with the contractual or legal requirements or in the legitimate interests of the Bank or as per the consent, undertake to process information including by way of storing, structuring, organizing, reproducing, copying, using, profiling, etc. as may be deemed fit by the Bank and for the purposes of credit appraisal, fraud detection, anti-money laundering obligations, for entering into contract, for direct marketing, for cross selling, for developing credit scoring models and business strategies, for monitoring, for evaluating and improving the quality of services and products, or for any purposes as the Bank may deem fit. I expressly agree to the Bank, its service providers, agents and/or its affiliates for using the Information and for marketing, promotion and cross-selling to me their various products and services of the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS and/or email.
14. Charges & the terms and conditions stipulated in the ‘Most Important Terms & Conditions’ will also be applicable in addition to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
As per terms and conditions, If you upgrade your Axis Card to Neo Rupay card from any other network then your existing card will be closed if they are on the same rewards Platform.

1. Once the Credit Card Upgrade request is processed successfully, the new card will reach you within 10 to 14 working days
2. If the card is upgraded within the same reward platform, the current card will be deactivated on the 45th day from the new card set up date.
3. If the card is being upgraded to card on a different reward platform, then both the cards i.e. the new and as well as the current card will remain active. Reward Platforms being ‘eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cash Back, Spice Club
4. If the card is being upgrade within the same reward platform, current outstanding, EMI, loan, & balance transfer, if any, shall get transferred on the new card
5. Add-On Card/Auto Debit, if any, on your current card will also be upgraded too/applicable on the new card
6. In case of upgrade within the same reward platform, the new card number needs to be shared with all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on existing card
7. Once the card is upgrade (within the same reward platform), the existing Card features will no longer be valid and the features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply
8. Credit Card upgrade will have no effect on Credit Limit, which will remain the same
9. The new credit card will only be enabled for domestic POS and ATM transaction. Card holder can enable international, Contactless and online transactions using Axis Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking, under cards section.
10. In case if the card is upgraded to a different reward platform, the current limit will be shared between the current and the new card
11. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorise Axis Bank to provide an overlimit transaction facility on your credit card as per Axis Bank internal policies and other terms and conditions
12. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorize the Bank (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise), to collect, store and process my application details, personal data and sensitive information about me, information, papers and data relating to know your customer (KYC), credit information, and any other information about me/pertaining to me or not as may be deemed relevant by the Bank (collectively, “Information”) and I hereby also expressly consent to and authorize the Bank to download KYC details from the CKYC registry using my CKYC ID for the purpose of (product) loan application.
13. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to share and disclose the Information to service providers, consultants, credit information companies, information utilities, other banks and financial institutions, affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, regulators, investigating agencies, judicial, quasi-judicial and statutory authorities, or to other persons/institutions/entities as may be necessary in connection with the contractual or legal requirements or in the legitimate interests of the Bank or as per the consent, undertake to process information including by way of storing, structuring, organizing, reproducing, copying, using, profiling, etc. as may be deemed fit by the Bank and for the purposes of credit appraisal, fraud detection, anti-money laundering obligations, for entering into contract, for direct marketing, for cross selling, for developing credit scoring models and business strategies, for monitoring, for evaluating and improving the quality of services and products, or for any purposes as the Bank may deem fit. I expressly agree to the Bank, its service providers, agents and/or its affiliates for using the Information and for marketing, promotion and cross-selling to me their various products and services of the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS and/or email.
14. Charges & the terms and conditions stipulated in the ‘Most Important Terms & Conditions’ will also be applicable in addition to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions.
Ye kha se nikali?🙈

vega

TF Premier
I have got the same Neo Rupay upgrade offer on My Myzone visa. However, I can also see an Axis Privilege CC while choosing card for upgrade.

IMG-20240329-WA0005.jpg
Now, those who are confused about whether their previous card (Myzone) will be closed if they take Neo upgrade, since both share the same Reward Platform. I am here to help.
IMG-20240329-WA0006.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0003.jpg
When I selected the privilege cc, I was explicitly told, that my previous card myzone will be closed post 45 days of activation of upgraded card.
IMG-20240329-WA0007.jpg IMG-20240329-WA0004.jpg
But when I selected Neo for upgrade, it was mentioned that my previous card will continue working post deliverery of the Neo Upgrade.

So I guess it is clear now. I know TnC mentions about the Rewards Platform match criteria, but if this distinctive message (the marked one) is mentioned in the upgrade application, and since both Privilege and Neo share the same Reward Platform (EDGE), there should not be any further doubt.
@Collector_sahab

Might you confirm if the t&c of Neo RuPay includes this provision "By opting for Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card, your existing card will continue to remain active".

Last edited:

vega

TF Premier
Yes, it had that line.
Bingo, because of that provision (upgraded to Rupay), your existing won't be closed should you opt for Neo from myzone.

But the other one is not on RuPay network (I gather), hence Myzone will be closed.

The provision about "RuPay" shall supersede and invalidate the provision about "upgraded on the same reward system".

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Mate, can you please relax a bit..
There were many people who hold both, some got their first card closed..it is all sorts of things.
Amd the TnC you were referring may be right may be wrong.they say different things at different places..

My questions to you.
1) have applied for both?
2) what happened to you in this case??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Old card getting closed?
Different things happening to different guys.. depending upon individual case like
1) the combination of cards you have
2) no of cards you have
3) card on which upgrade happens
4) channel thru which you applied for the card
etc

Now tell me can we get a definite answer to your query

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The SMS clearly stated nil joining and renewal fee. Also, when clicking that link, the website indicated the same. After entering the OTP, during call itself, the agent told last 4 digits and again mentioned it's LTF. Neo Rupay Card was issued without closing any other card.

Attachments

• IMG_20240330_104644.jpg
    IMG_20240330_104644.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 17

RTR01

TF Premier
Different things happening to different guys.. depending upon individual case like
1) the combination of cards you have
2) no of cards you have
3) card on which upgrade happens
4) channel thru which you applied for the card
etc

Now tell me can we get a definite answer to your query
Just wanted to know since his card got generated instantly. I think whoever card got generated instantly their old card is not getting closed. Just a guess. Feel free to correct me.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ye kha se nikali?🙈
Upgrade consent wale page se copy paste kar diya.
These TnCs could be
1) outdated
2) not applicable to your individual case
3) may not be applicable to the channel thru which you are applying thru
Etc

We can't rely anything what axes says , just take it and experience the Dilse Open moment come whatever..

Look at the guys who put 30L FD or 10L sb to get M4B now their M4B and Burgundy got devalued..

Why do you guys take so serious note on crap myzone or neo..
Where do these true Burgundy holders go and can talk to someone except repenting inside themselves..

So chill guys

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to know since his card got generated instantly. I think whoever card got generated instantly their old card is not getting closed. Just a guess. Feel free to correct me.
No more guesses ..there are 1000 combinations and permutations to guess about and I have very limited time span of life. This is true for everyone as well.
Enjoy whatever happens