• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis MyZone Rupay LTF

r_raghu

TF Buzz
Is there any way to get the rupay variant of Axis MyZone as LTF(I can see there were posts around this few months back)? Looking for a CC for UPI payments with movie offers and this card has both. I already have Axis Airtel with limit around 2 lacs with them.

In the Axis App Apply now option I can see the rupay variant as pre-approved with 2 lacs limit but with Joining and Annual fees of 500.

CCs which I am holding - SBI CB, Axis Airtel, SBI SimplyClick,

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get the rupay variant of Axis MyZone as LTF(I can see there were posts around this few months back)? Looking for a CC for UPI payments with movie offers and this card has both. I already have Axis Airtel with limit around 2 lacs with them.

In the Axis App Apply now option I can see the rupay variant as pre-approved with 2 lacs limit but with Joining and Annual fees of 500.

CCs which I am holding - SBI CB, Axis Airtel, SBI SimplyClick,
Check if this satisfies your needs

Thread 'Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS' https://www.technofino.in/community...-them-to-send-card-upgrade-consent-sms.24708/