• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
I contacted the customer care just now for getting LTF Neo. But they told me that there is no neo offer available with my flipkart card and Airtel card . But neo rupay offer is there for MYZONE. but MYZONE will get deactivate within 45 days from card setup date. Anyway to get the NEO rupay via customer care??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I contacted the customer care just now for getting LTF Neo. But they told me that there is no neo offer available with my flipkart card and Airtel card . But neo rupay offer is there for MYZONE. but MYZONE will get deactivate within 45 days from card setup date. Anyway to get the NEO rupay via customer care??
Did anyone get Neo rupay offer without having Myzone card...??

mailmenow

TF Premier
Did anyone get Neo rupay offer without having Myzone card...??
I mean that neo rupay offer is not available in my case for my flipkart and Airtel card. If anyone having the concern regarding that their previous card get deactivate after upgrading to neo card. Then try to upgrade to neo based on your cashback card only. Then it's safe.

vega

TF Premier
MARK MY WORDS

IF THE NEO CARD IS YOUR ONLY RUPAY CARD FROM AXIS, IT SHALL NOT BE CLOSED AS PER CURRENT T&C.

HOWEVER, AXIS MAY CHANGE THE TERMS AT IT'S SOLE DISCRETION TO PLAY ITS HANDS.

mailmenow

TF Premier
MARK MY WORDS

IF THE NEO CARD IS YOUR ONLY RUPAY CARD FROM AXIS, IT SHALL NOT BE CLOSED AS PER CURRENT T&C.

HOWEVER, AXIS MAY CHANGE THE TERMS AT IT'S SOLE DISCRETION TO PLAY ITS HANDS.
I have MYZONE visa, Airtel master, flipkart visa. When called customer care they told me that no rupay offer available with my flipkart and Airtel card. Only available with MYZONE card only. They informed me that to take 4th card I need to cancel one card. If I upgrade to neo based on MYZONE then my MYZONE will get deactivate within 45days. I Also want to hold MYZONE. How to get neo rupay??

vega

TF Premier
I have MYZONE visa, Airtel master, flipkart visa. When called customer care they told me that no rupay offer available with my flipkart and Airtel card. Only available with MYZONE card only. They informed me that to take 4th card I need to cancel one card. If I upgrade to neo based on MYZONE then my MYZONE will get deactivate within 45days. I Also want to hold MYZONE. How to get neo rupay??
Every one knows their strict three card policy unless you get waiver.

Yes your myzone will be deactivated unless you get the waiver.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then close FK and take Neo.
I closed Privilege and took Neo

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png
Thank you for this post! Got the card! :)

• Love
Reactions: SSV