• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
How can you confirm that you used Ace for upgrade?

Check this post.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How can Axis Cards do you have?

@S S V did you notice this while giving consent?
Unfortunately, I didn’t read the Tn C of the upgrade page as the agent was on the call and I was doing this second time..
I again called them about two hours ago and this agent also said the same thing that I can have both the cards..
I specifically asked him one of my friend’s card was closed after the upgrade, for that he said his case might be different and I can have both the cards…
God knows who is right/ who is wrong… I will wait for 45 days and see what happens..
Anyway, I only want axis basic cards ..preferably LTF…
For these exact reasons only , I don’t recommend Axis.. just unnecessary complications…

mailmenow

TF Premier
I tried upgrade on Ace, the card is shown on the app for now. But probably could be deactivated later due to being 4th one. Took it for LTF and bank offers and zomato offer. Thanks for the post @S S V
They don't cancel your card just because of the reason that you are having 4 cards. Customer care informed me that if we upgrade the card via customer care then both the card will be active. If we accept the upgrade offer in the same reward system then old card will be deactivated. When I contacted they denied by telling that I already own 3 cards already. What to do?? I have flipkart,Airtel,MYZONE . Neo is worth??