• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For god's sake use Axis website
Ewww...Spending my time to help these ppl... Guys pls mind that you are not paying us to help you. Pls use some brain and put some efforts.

This is a public forum and we are not fools to reply you with random stuff.

There is a website called www.axisbank.com and you can clearly see Support menu if u open ur eyes. Don't always stick to mobile apps .

vega

TF Premier
Someone's card got closed even though it was on different network.
@Strange I found the t&c that I read on the consent page this morning.

You had also posted the same t&c last year.

Since Neo is being issued on RuPay, the previous one will remain active.

Please refer to it in your post

Strange

TF Legend
@Strange I found the t&c that I read on the consent page this morning.

You had also posted the same t&c last year.

Since Neo is being issued on RuPay, the previous one will remain active.

Please refer to it in your post

@0xfallup card got closed after upgrade to Neo Rupay from My Zone.

anonymuos

TF Ace
For god's sake use Axis website
Oh ok now understood why didn't you say so :) God was talking about website, not app! Like I said us eww people are brainless.😂

Btw I called and it was processed. 🥳🎉 Axis guy explained to me in which cases older card is closed vs remains active. It's all about the rewards platform. Reward Platforms being eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cashback, Spice Club etc. If card is upgraded within same rewards platform, older one gets de-activated within 45 days. T&C also mention this 👇🏼If Reward Platform=different, both cards remain active.

1711700066449.png

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Oh ok now understood why didn't you say so :) God was talking about website, not app! Like I said us eww people are brainless.

Btw I called and it was processed. 🥳🎉 Axis guy explained to me in which cases older card is closed vs remains active. It's all about the rewards platform. Reward Platforms being eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cashback, Spice Club etc. If card is upgrade within same rewards platform, older one gets de-activated within 45 days. T&C also mention this 👇🏼If Reward Platform=different, both cards remain active.

1711700066449.png
I used Axis Ace. Different reward structure. So, my card won't be closed. Got the same in sms too.

Strange

TF Legend
Oh ok now understood why didn't you say so :) God was talking about website, not app! Like I said us eww people are brainless.

Btw I called and it was processed. 🥳🎉 Axis guy explained to me in which cases older card is closed vs remains active. It's all about the rewards platform. Reward Platforms being eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cashback, Spice Club etc. If card is upgraded within same rewards platform, older one gets de-activated within 45 days. T&C also mention this 👇🏼If Reward Platform=different, both cards remain active.

1711700066449.png
How many Axis Cards do you have?

@S S V did you notice this while giving consent?

Last edited: