• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1 Year back while upgrading they asked me if I like to keep the existing card. I said no and they closed it. I think they have the option to keep or close the existing card. Maybe depends on experience of agent. Today while upgrading there was no such option and the agent said my existing card will be closed.
It depends on how many cards you have and their combination also sometimes matter

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Initially indianoil card upgraded to myzone. After 6 months took neo(preapproved). Again after 6 months(last month) took atlas as preapproved and closed neo. Now upgraded myzone to Neo lft. All my cards are paid.
After all this what do you currently have?

RTR01

TF Premier
Just had a conversation with Axis. I asked the agent to send consent SMS for My Zone Rupay LTF.

She said, I can't send you message this is web chat :oops:
Don't chat. They don't know anything. I placed request to upgrade 2 time via chat no SR number generated. With only one call SR for upgrade generated.

RTR01

TF Premier
So you currently have atlas and my zone.
Applied for Neo via sms consent and they are saying your my zone will be closed upon activation of Neo ??
Is this right??
Yes. Old card will be active for 45 days only. No problem for me as myzone is paid and axis will not convert paid to lft card at any cost.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Web chat. She said it's LTF or not will be mentioned in terms and I have to apply online. I'll call Axis customer care now.
I am saying from the beginning call CC , now you are saying you did web chat..
What do you want me to say??