• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Gals

In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png
Thanks. Got it.

Reactions: SSV

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They don't cancel your card just because of the reason that you are having 4 cards. Customer care informed me that if we upgrade the card via customer care then both the card will be active. If we accept the upgrade offer in the same reward system then old card will be deactivated. When I contacted they denied by telling that I already own 3 cards already. What to do?? I have flipkart,Airtel,MYZONE . Neo is worth??
Oh okay. I did ask them about 4 card policy. The person was very happy I asked for neo rupay and was even mentioning this is lifetime free. Have atlas, ace and airtel. Since none of them is ER based , don't think they would be closed due to same reward system. Will wait and watch for now.
I think you can try again and maybe different agent will help. Just make sure to ask for neo rupay and not neo visa

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mil gya…just one call se.
* I am Using fk axis cc for only 8 month,
* on middle of February I applied for PREAPPROVED axis ace , from mobile application, ( no cibil enquiry/ card showing in cibil / shared limit)
* today I got axis neo ltf, Rupay,

thank you THE COMMUNITY !
Very good.. this is the typical purpose of this thread and you made it a good use of it…
Congratulations

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro this Neo card issuing via customer care executive is LFT for sure?? Because in LFT card message should usually show as Annual fee:0, joining fee:0. Here showing as annual fee and joining fee as NIL. Anyone confirm with the customer care??
So now you are trying to find the difference between 0 and Nil
Not sure how to make you satisfied/ a happy chappy

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
Hi Guys and Gals

Things are so messed up at Axis! Their general website shows the LTF Neo and MyZone offer for everybody!

Yet, once someone is logged in, nothing is clearly mentioned!

Some days back I was shown "upgrade" offers (from Select) for both Neo and MyZone, --- with no mention of LTF.

Today they showed Neo offered as LTF. No offer for MyZone anymore, LTF or otherwise!

Both times both cards were offered LTF to everyone outside of netbanking (as seen after logging out)!

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

mailmenow

TF Premier
Oh okay. I did ask them about 4 card policy. The person was very happy I asked for neo rupay and was even mentioning this is lifetime free. Have atlas, ace and airtel. Since none of them is ER based , don't think they would be closed due to same reward system. Will wait and watch for now.
I think you can try again and maybe different agent will help. Just make sure to ask for neo rupay and not neo visa
But in t&c of card upgrade it is clearly mentioned about the old card(in the same reward platform)will be cancelled. Confused🤧🤧

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Things are so messed up at Axis! Their general website shows the LTF Neo and MyZone offer for everybody!

Yet, once someone is logged in, nothing is clearly mentioned!

Some days back I was shown "upgrade" offers (from Select) for both Neo and MyZone, --- with no mention of LTF.

Today they showed Neo offered as LTF. No offer for MyZone anymore, LTF or otherwise!

Both times both cards were offered LTF to everyone outside of netbanking (as seen after logging out)!
Please don’t make me rant about axis again and there by making me lose several hours of my precious lifetime

Tarun239

TF Premier
For me, on clicking service request, it is still showing upgrade request in process, to be completed by 30 th march, I am not able to understand what went wrong in my case.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me, on clicking service request, it is still showing upgrade request in process, to be completed by 30 th march, I am not able to understand what went wrong in my case.
Your train went into loop line.. it takes time come back on main tracks.. patience!!!

Last edited: