• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to redeem axis atlas miles

Aravind P

TF Select
Hello. Got the axis atlas card. What is the best way to redeeem the edge miles earned. My current plan is to send to club itc and then to marriot to get bonvoy points. Would like to know any better redemption options are there.

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Depends on how many points you have. Check mile requirement for flights bonvoy hotels on your dates and accor too. I have found best value to be in accor so far in Korea and vietnam. Japan everything seems over priced if you have scarcity of points. Accor has some decent options in Dubai. Economy tickets generally don't generate enough value. Especially vistaras international redemptions aren't great from what little I have seen. Delhi to auh business class is 22500 miles something in Etihad one way on flying blue. Would be much better than spending 16000 for vistara economy. Delhi to Dubai return in business on jmb also should be decent in comparison

Depends on how many points you have. Check mile requirement for flights bonvoy hotels on your dates and accor too. I have found best value to be in accor so far in Korea and vietnam. Japan everything seems over priced if you have scarcity of points. Accor has some decent options in Dubai. Economy tickets generally don't generate enough value. Especially vistaras international redemptions aren't great from what little I have seen. Delhi to auh business class is 22500 miles something in Etihad one way on flying blue. Would be much better than spending 16000 for vistara economy. Delhi to Dubai return in business on jmb also should be decent in comparison
Thank you so much I want this type of suggestions only