• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas tier tracker inaccurate, how to calculate milestone spends?

sharpened

TF Select
I'm trying to reach the 7.5L milestone before 20th April. According to my calculations, I have spent 6.57L so far in 4.5 months.

But the tier tracker in the app has barely moved. It's at 5.3L right now and I can't figure out which transactions it hasn't counted. The only possible doubt is one 14k insurance payment, which didn't fetch me any miles. Also spent ~2.5L on government tx last month. But these aren't excluded from milestone (yet) and the discrepency is too small/large.

I have never spent on rent or wallet so does anyone know why my app's tier tracker is off vs. my own calculation? I haven't even counted DCC, GST, and annual fee in my calculation.

Can customer support tell me my milestone progress if I call?

sharpened

TF Select
Update: Called and chatted during business hours and they confirmed my net spends is close to my calculated amount. No idea why the tier tracker in the app is incorrect by over a lakh.

sharpened

TF Select
BTW is Atlas still worth holding? I've reached milestones on AmEx Plat Travel so looking for another card
Yes, but after devaluation, only if you:
* Have at least 2L of flight or hotel bookings yearly
* Limit your spend up to 7.5L each card year

Can still mint a decent number of points and transfer away without being affected by the yearly cap.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, but after devaluation, only if you:
* Have at least 2L of flight or hotel bookings yearly
* Limit your spend up to 7.5L each card year

Can still mint a decent number of points and transfer away without being affected by the yearly cap.
are you planning to hit 7.5L mileston in the next 3 days?
And if you hit in on 19th Apr, the tracker will take time t updates (say 4-5 days). Will you still get 5K miles, bearing in mind the tracker updated post 20th.
Asking since I'm at 6.5L spends and I'm thinking whether to hit it or just leave it, for the above reason.

sharpened

TF Select
are you planning to hit 7.5L mileston in the next 3 days?
And if you hit in on 19th Apr, the tracker will take time t updates (say 4-5 days). Will you still get 5K miles, bearing in mind the tracker updated post 20th.
Asking since I'm at 6.5L spends and I'm thinking whether to hit it or just leave it, for the above reason.
I'm confident they'll honor it, but I may be naive. Still, I'm just pre-paying some income tax. No other card in my wallet offers any returns on gov spend anyway. Wouldn't recommend manufacturing 1L spends or buying gift cards.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm confident they'll honor it, but I may be naive. Still, I'm just pre-paying some income tax. No other card in my wallet offers any returns on gov spend anyway. Wouldn't recommend manufacturing 1L spends or buying gift cards.
Good for you. Ya, I too thought it wasn't a good idea to manufacture 1 lakh spends in fear of missing out 2500 miles.
And frankly, I dont think they will honour it if the tracker hits post 20th Apr.. Axis being Axis. Anyways good luck with that and pls do updt if you get the 5K miles.

Suneha

TF Buzz
Has anyone got the milestone benefit on Atlas? I reached 7.5 lacs milestone 15 days ago, got updated tier and lounges in app but haven't received 5000 miles.

sharpened

TF Select
If I do Government spend today on Axis Atlas will it be considered for EdgeMiles, considering devaluation is effective tomorrow
Nothing to lose, right? Do it anyway. Unless you have another card that offers rewards on government spends.

For what it's worth, my transaction on 16th netted me points today and I got the 5000 milestone points too.