• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best method to apply for Axis Atlas card

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi All,
I need to know the best method to apply for Axis Atlas card. I have closed my Magnus card few months back & now looking to get Atlas.
Shall I apply C2C offline to get a matching limit? I have DCB metal with 7 lakh limit. Or is it good to apply online?
Please help.

fools_eye

TF Neo
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Bro, needed your opinion on this.

I applied to Axis Atlas believing I easily clear the criteria mentioned. Application is registered then a person from Axis Bank calls me and says they'll send a rep to my place for the process. Fine.

Rep arrives, sees my payslips, sends them to someone (probably his boss) and says this might be sus because they were looking for only Basic + HRA component to clear 1LPM, mine is like 2k short. Still comfortably clearing 9LPA mentioned on the website.
Anyway, he asks if I have another card, I mention my ICICI card which has a 5.7L limit of which only 3k was used last month. He takes that statement and says he'll do C2C and confirms it with his boss that the application will clear.

I get a message next day that my original application has cancelled because there's a duplicate and then 2 days later get another message saying the other application has been declined as well because it doesn't meet the Bank's credit norms.

The rep is clueless and is certain that this should not happen and the application must still be in progress. What is actually going on and is there something I can do about it?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 I have already 3 cards which is Axis Ace, Airtel Axis and Axis Myzone Rupay which all I am using with limit of 2.5 lakh. Don't want to close any of this currently.

Can I get Axis Atlas as 4th card by any chance? I have applied for it few days back but application rejected as I currently hold only 3 card. If by any chance, can you help me to get Atlas as 4th card. Please dm me

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 I have already 3 cards which is Axis Ace, Airtel Axis and Axis Myzone Rupay which all I am using with limit of 2.5 lakh. Don't want to close any of this currently.

Can I get Axis Atlas as 4th card by any chance? I have applied for it few days back but application rejected as I currently hold only 3 card. If by any chance, can you help me to get Atlas as 4th card. Please dm me
I am also having Magnus, LIC SIGNATURE and Kiwi with 15 lacs shared limit can I get Atlas as 4th ?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now anyone kindly guide me about welcome benefit on Axis Atlas. It's mentioned 3 transaction within 30 days I guess for 5000 miles.

No minimum amount is mentioned? Swipe on pos or online payment or both will count ?

shubhank008

TF Buzz
Will DM you sir

Do you know why some people get super high Credit Limit while some do not ?
My ITR is 15L (self pvt ltd company, turnover 40L~) while my card spend pattern is quite high as a lot of personal/business transactions I pay directly via company, so those funds donot count as my salary. Nevertheless, my savings acc has inflow/outflow of 25L~

Got Atlas in Sept I think, in just 6 months already done 18L spends on it yet credit limit has stayed 1.8L which was my original Credit Limit with MyZone and AxisFlipkart card (cancelled when got Atlas).

Tried increase limit but CC said wait for auto offer (havn't come in over a year or so), else salary slip but they say according to it they cannot offer more CL.

PS: On sidenote, my wife's last ITR is of 13L, though this current FY her salary slip was like 50k, can I get Atlas for her ? She has IDFC CC (FD Backed) and Amex Platinum
Cibil is 750+
Thinking to get her a Atlas to do more milestones since spending anything on mine above 15L seems redundant