• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best method to apply for Axis Atlas card

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi All,
I need to know the best method to apply for Axis Atlas card. I have closed my Magnus card few months back & now looking to get Atlas.
Shall I apply C2C offline to get a matching limit? I have DCB metal with 7 lakh limit. Or is it good to apply online?
Please help.

keeleri_achu

TF Buzz
Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Just wanted to check if we can apply for Atlas as a first credit card? My Wife falls under the required income requirements for Atlas (~20LPA, ~1.2L Monthly) but never had any credit history.
She has her salary account with SBI but has recently opened a savings account with Axis and when checked the credit card section, only some cards like Select, Samsung, and Flipkart were offered. So just wanted to check if getting Atlas is a possibility.
Cheers!

Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Just wanted to check if we can apply for Atlas as a first credit card? My Wife falls under the required income requirements for Atlas (~20LPA, ~1.2L Monthly) but never had any credit history.
She has her salary account with SBI but has recently opened a savings account with Axis and when checked the credit card section, only some cards like Select, Samsung, and Flipkart were offered. So just wanted to check if getting Atlas is a possibility.
Cheers!
Sure sir possible