• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best international lounge access card

Hello community can you please help me to get best international lounge access card for my parents !!
Please note that I want card just for my mom and dad as they are travelling international and they have long haul flights so the basic work of card should be just for lounge access and nothing else

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello community can you please help me to get best international lounge access card for my parents !!
Please note that I want card just for my mom and dad as they are travelling international and they have long haul flights so the basic work of card should be just for lounge access and nothing else
try idfc wealth cc. it is ltf. but eligibility income criterion might be high.

i think you shoud upgrade your card to ragalia and then take add on. Because you already have ragalia first so it will be easy to upgrade to ragalia and 6 international lounge access should be enough.
I am the only one having international lounge access and we are 4 people(me,wife,mom,dad) atleast taking one international trip a year so it becomes difficult to manage

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Take yesbank, idfc
this 2 shud be best option,
they r bad rewarding basic cards but good for lounge access and get can LTF

also can try rupay select cards from bob, pnb, union bank , etc,

or take forex prepaid card, they do have free international lounges visit

Take yesbank, idfc
this 2 shud be best option,
they r bad rewarding basic cards but good for lounge access and get can LTF

also can try rupay select cards from bob, pnb, union bank , etc,

or take forex prepaid card, they do have free international lounges visit
How about IDFC wealth card ?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a doubt here.

1. How many add on cards can we have on HDFC Diners Black?
2. Will each of the card have different number?
3. Incase the Card Number is same? How we all can access lounge at the same time?
I think you can take upto three Add-on cards.
Card number will be same.
The name in the card will be different, but internally how that works - no idea.