• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best international lounge access card

netsec

TF Select
Most of the lounge outside India doesn't accept PP or have huge queue and waiting time upto 1-2 hours. I have tried using PP in Germany, UK and US but never find it much useful. Amex Platinum is the best card for international lounge access if you are frequent traveller.

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Hello community can you please help me to get best international lounge access card for my parents !!
Please note that I want card just for my mom and dad as they are travelling international and they have long haul flights so the basic work of card should be just for lounge access and nothing else
You can simply go with RuPay SELECT Debit Card from any banks like (PNB, BoB, Indian Bank, Union Bank) if Add-ons are not working

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you fly on the SkyTeam Alliance flights, then Delta lounges can be accessed using Amex Platinum.
But amex also give standalone priority pass with amex platinum so no problem, you can use centurion lounges and priority pass lounges too…

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most of the lounge outside India doesn't accept PP or have huge queue and waiting time upto 1-2 hours. I have tried using PP in Germany, UK and US but never find it much useful. Amex Platinum is the best card for international lounge access if you are frequent traveller.
That’s not entirely true. I have used PP at Manchester, LHR and a couple of other airports. Sometimes there is a queue, but hasn’t been more than 10min

if I want to book a flight from Mumbai to London in August, it shows around 450,000 etihad miles know if I book a ticket from Abu Dhabi to London, it cost only 140 thousand Miles for a first class ticket so now I was thinking if I can book this flight from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi a different PNR and from Abu Dhabi to London a different PNR. I have done this in Qatar Airways and I have not faced any problem. I wanted to know if this can be done in Emirates and Etihad Airways.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
if I want to book a flight from Mumbai to London in August, it shows around 450,000 etihad miles know if I book a ticket from Abu Dhabi to London, it cost only 140 thousand Miles for a first class ticket so now I was thinking if I can book this flight from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi a different PNR and from Abu Dhabi to London a different PNR. I have done this in Qatar Airways and I have not faced any problem. I wanted to know if this can be done in Emirates and Etihad Airways.
Dont we need to pass through immigration via Qatar? As I understand, if PNR is different, you need to take the luggage and check-in again. So, you need to pass through immigration. Please correct me if I am wrong.

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My experience with Priority pass is better compared to Diners,most lounges accepted Priority pass and only a few lounges accepted Diners.It depends on the countries you visit and the lounges there. Dream folks lounge acceptance is less compared to Priority pass and Diners.So in my opinion PP is better than Diners for the International lounges.There is one lounge in Siem reap,Cambodia,where they accept only Amex Centurion card,no other cards are allowed.So,even if you hold PP,Diners and Dream folks cards,there is no guarantee that they will work in some lounges.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My experience with Priority pass is better compared to Diners,most lounges accepted Priority pass and only a few lounges accepted Diners.It depends on the countries you visit and the lounges there. Dream folks lounge acceptance is less compared to Priority pass and Diners.So in my opinion PP is better than Diners for the International lounges.There is one lounge in Siem reap,Cambodia,where they accept only Amex Centurion card,no other cards are allowed.So,even if you hold PP,Diners and Dream folks cards,there is no guarantee that they will work in some lounges.
Plaza premium sien reap accepts PP