• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best international lounge access card

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Which cards other than dcb, magnus and infinia have international lounge access on addon too? I think none of the icici cards even Emeralde has addon for international?
Indusind Indulge gives unlimited lounge access to add-on too . I have confirmed the same on mail from their Indulge care team .
Rest I will comment once I receive the add-on and PP along with it

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ICICI emeralde May have DF for add-on , few of us are actually applying for add-on now to check whether they give DF for add-on or not
Hi anirban, my brother had icici emeralde credit card and got df card for primary card so i want to know if we have unlimited international lounge acces for add on card via add on df card too? Please confirm

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No , add-on only gets unlimited domestic lounge access and no DF for add-on
how many add on we can take on emeralde.
there should be one list compilation for all banks add on card. i have shortlisted some:-
1) hdfc - 3 addon
2) axis magnus- 4

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
for international lounge access between diners black card and priority pass (got with magnus) which has access to most lounges? is one better over another?

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
Take yesbank, idfc
this 2 shud be best option,
they r bad rewarding basic cards but good for lounge access and get can LTF

also can try rupay select cards from bob, pnb, union bank , etc,

or take forex prepaid card, they do have free international lounges visit
I have PNB Select CC as the primary cardholder and one for my wife as add-on but PNB couldn't enlighten me how many lounge visits outside India we could do. Once they said 2 in a year and that will be shared among the primary and the add-on member.

How do you access the lounge outside India? Do you do just by presenting your card?