• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A good card for Domestic Lounge access.

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone , I will be traveling next month for which I was looking for a card that would provide me access to good domestic lounge (Delhi Airport). Below is the list of Cards I hold with me:

1. Hdfc Easyshop Platinum Preffered Debit Card
2. RBL Edition Classic Card (which will get discontinued soon)
3. SBI Cashback Card (don't think there is any lounge access)
3. Amex Smartearn Card (neither on this)
4. Citi Rewardz (neither on this)
5. Icici Apay
6. SBI Classic Debit card

I know I don't hold any great cards (still amateur in Credit Card Game) , so there is some time to apply for a card I can even try applying a worthy card to hold. I don't travel much and have average spending. My brother does have some good cards such as IDFC wealth card, HDFC diners rewards , one Card etc Will i be able to use my brother's CC to access any good lounge ?

I appreciate your time and thank you for helping me :) Let me know if I should refer to any other post already posted (I tried searching but this is a little specific question).

Prime Carlsen

TF Select
1682361731095.png
Not an Alumni from any of these.
There list of eligible institutes is not limited to these options. In the branch I got to take a look at the excel sheet and it was really long. And I didn't see the actual list anywhere online.

It's better to go to branch and verify for your Institutes instead of assuming. Worth a shot for the upgrade IMO.

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I dont think its true regalia is a premium card u get le regularly on that also u can become eligible for Infinia also later. But if u are looking for a card for lounge access dont go for regalia, go for regalia gold as it has wider domestic lounge access
Oh ohk, and Does Regalia gold also give complementary access to the 080 lounge with the Card itself? Coz i read that they charge $27 for using PP it to access any Domestic lounge

sv004

TF Premier
Oh ohk, and Does Regalia gold also give complementary access to the 080 lounge with the Card itself? Coz i read that they charge $27 for using PP it to access any Domestic lounge
Regalia gold is a new card and there is no hands on experience by someone who holds it but yes on the website it does mention 080 domestic and intl lounges both on card itself. Pp can be used only internationally . For domestic usage pp will be chargable

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There list of eligible institutes is not limited to these options. In the branch I got to take a look at the excel sheet and it was really long. And I didn't see the actual list anywhere online.

It's better to go to branch and verify for your Institutes instead of assuming. Worth a shot for the upgrade IMO.

got this list from an article, not sure about the accuracy of this list

Last edited: