• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I had applied for MyZone card in september first week (i got it approved in 5 days). Can I apply for this one now? considering it has been less than 90 days since last application

Vishnu

TF Select
Will there be KYC for existing Axis bank credit card customers, can we apply for this in C2C basis availing ltf offer directly from the bank?
Also I am 23 years old earning professional income (have monthly bank statement credits and also have ITR as proof). Will they reject if I apply online stating that I am a professional (and also only 23 year old), because I have read that for someone they rejected directly quoting that application is rejected due to internal policies without even asking for proof of income.

FYI SBI also rejects professional below a certain age group directly in their SBI sprint portal even if you are having valid income proof.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yes kyc will be there only savings account holders are exempt from kyc...... And 23 is a valid age to apply for any cards.... Just go and apply.... If they have to reject they will reject without no reason

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I had applied for MyZone card in september first week (i got it approved in 5 days). Can I apply for this one now? considering it has been less than 90 days since last application
Application will go through but it will be rejected... The earlier system of calling customer care and requesting for cards was good as tgere were no cibil hits mostly... Now u have to apply fresh and that 90 days cooling period will apply