• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Saif77

TF Select
Applied for the Card last night. I do have a 6 months old prime savings ac. Got a call this morning for field verification. What happens next? What will be the documents asked?

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes kyc will be there only savings account holders are exempt from kyc...... And 23 is a valid age to apply for any cards.... Just go and apply.... If they have to reject they will reject without no reason
Will there be KYC for existing Axis bank credit card customers, can we apply for this in C2C basis availing ltf offer directly from the bank?
Also I am 23 years old earning professional income (have monthly bank statement credits and also have ITR as proof). Will they reject if I apply online stating that I am a professional (and also only 23 year old), because I have read that for someone they rejected directly quoting that application is rejected due to internal policies without even asking for proof of income.

FYI SBI also rejects professional below a certain age group directly in their SBI sprint portal even if you are having valid income proof.
I don’t think Axis rejects application based on age. I am 22 and hold Axis Magnus.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied for the Card last night. I do have a 6 months old prime savings ac. Got a call this morning for field verification. What happens next? What will be the documents asked?
That's strange... Kyc for savings account holder... Didnt u applied as existing customer.... My myzone ltf was generated in 2 minutes of application... On basis of savings account data

Vishnu

TF Select
Will there be KYC for existing Axis bank credit card customers, can we apply for this in C2C basis availing ltf offer directly from the bank?
Also I am 23 years old earning professional income (have monthly bank statement credits and also have ITR as proof). Will they reject if I apply online stating that I am a professional (and also only 23 year old), because I have read that for someone they rejected directly quoting that application is rejected due to internal policies without even asking for proof of income.

FYI SBI also rejects professional below a certain age group directly in their SBI sprint portal even if you are having valid income proof.
I don’t think Axis rejects application based on age. I am 22 and hold Axis Magnus.
Do you have salary income or professional income?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Visit nearest branch and apply offline.

Arth akolia

TF Buzz
I have applied for axis bank indian oil credit card.

It is my first time. So I am unaware..how to move forward. I have applied for it with minimum details as i already have savings acc with axis opened 6 months back(barely any amount maintained there). So if i am approved for the card. Are there any documents which i would have to submit? If yes the which ones..

Plz guide

Applied yesterday, hit on cibil was instantaneous and vKYC was also done immediately, received confirmation that the card is approved and I will receive card details shortly. All this happened within 2 hours span. So, will there be any further physical verification or doc sharing required??