• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied yesterday, hit on cibil was instantaneous and vKYC was also done immediately, received confirmation that the card is approved and I will receive card details shortly. All this happened within 2 hours span. So, will there be any further physical verification or doc sharing required??
Nothing... U will receive ur card in a week....

Card noob

TF Select
Guys do you think anytime Neo will get LTF offer?
Or should I mail them for issuing me LTF??
I hold axis Fk since 7 months, no account
Or should I get Indian Oil LTF and then ask them to downgrade to Neo LTF?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied yesterday, hit on cibil was instantaneous and vKYC was also done immediately, received confirmation that the card is approved and I will receive card details shortly. All this happened within 2 hours span. So, will there be any further physical verification or doc sharing required??
You can be lucky here, because sometimes, on the basis of Cibil Axi Credit Cards are approved, but later they get rejected. Hope for the best

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Pls share more details for Junio
Its a app for childrens... So first u have to assume urself as a fake child.. U need to have two mobile numbers.... First number register as parent and do kyc using your aadhar and pan... After that from 2nd number create profile of a child... Card will be in childs name... U will get virtual card instantly.. Physical card u can order and get in a week or two.. If u want referral I can give.. U will get upto 1000 rs cashback on your first swipe with it....

D

Deleted member 6719

Does anyone know what will happen if anyone owns both of the CitiBank and Axis Bank IndianOil Cards after merger?
This is the Citibank card only. Chumxis bas apna sticker laga ke bech rahi hai.
Chumxis ke bas ki kaha ke ache products banaye.