• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Premier
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Axis Bank's application process could have been simpler to avoid complexities. One suggestion is to implement VKYC for existing customers and physical KYC for new customers, reducing confusion and duplicate applications. These complexities may stem from the bank's targets for junior-level employees, who may not disclose that applying as a new customer is better for avoiding multiple CIBIL enquiries. Enhancing the website's process, with a consistent approach like VKYC for all or differentiating by customer type, would help alleviate these issues.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
See, I told you earlier that they were going to reject your application with the same reason. 🤣 Now, I can confidently say that I know Axis Bank even better than their own employees. 😉

Anyway, there is a high likelihood that this application will also be rejected, given the absence of any updates from their end. As I mentioned in my previous post, I advised you to reach out to them via Twitter and email. Have you taken those steps?
Today I emailed to pno describing whole story, dekhte hain kya hota h aage.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's been 7 days since I applied. And the damn thing is still under application received.

My axis ace for approved in just 5 hours, this damn thing is still under received for a whole week

Screenshot_20230702_094115_Chrome.png
You can attribute this to the influx of applications as it the season of My Zone LTF and everyone wants a piece of the Pie...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2023-07-02-10-10-23-637-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg in my case it's been 9 days applied iocl. I don't hold any axis credit card but have an account with them.
This tracker is known to be very unreliable. In most cases it would not reflect the accurate and most upto date information.
SMS are the ones you need to look for as far as CC application progress is concerned. SMS s reflect realtime status...

senasenthil

TF Premier
I applied for IOCL card on 23 June. The application is pending at the submission stage itself as of now. Surprisingly, I got a message yesterday stating that my application got rejected. The application number mentioned in the SMS was different. As per the CC tracker, submission, verification and approval all are done on 30 June. In the CC tracker, when I use my original application reference number, it is showing that application is submitted and under verification. When I use my PAN for tracking, it shows the status as 'application rejected'

I applied for IOCL card on 23 June. The application is pending at the submission stage itself as of now. Surprisingly, I got a message yesterday stating that my application got rejected. The application number mentioned in the SMS was different. As per the CC tracker, submission, verification and approval all are done on 30 June. In the CC tracker, when I use my original application reference number, it is showing that application is submitted and under verification. When I use my PAN for tracking, it shows the status as 'application rejected'
The person who came for kyc today told me the same that many customers put "existing user" as they think they have a relation with Axis even though they don't and it's Axis's fault, he confined the same, you should be applying as non existing customer.

Also the reason they're also doing door verification is coz the vkyc person screwed the application or of some error, so the bank sent them to do a physical verification.

suhasa010

TF Premier
One application will be rejected because there's one more in the system.
Wait for a few days. Other application might get accepted.

gowthamv

TF Premier
Applied for Indian Oil CC. For the first 7 days, there was no update in the tracking link. I stopped checking the tracking link.

2 days ago, out of nowhere, got a message from BlueDart informing that My Package will be delivered today. I was clueless on what the package is.

Only after seeing the Axis bank cover, I came to know that it was the IOCL CC.