• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Premier
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

gobsy

TF Premier
Just wanted to write after getting the card and analysing if I really needed it.
When I hadn't I was anxious why they were not giving me the card. Now that I received it I see the benefits are very little for other card holders.
1. Swiggy already gives 60% discount on many restaurants.
2. Many other cards are giving BMS or Paytm movie voucher with better cap( here only 1 ticket/month of Max. 200 value). Also you can easily get 30-35% off on trading classifieds on dimers forum on movie coupons for BMS, PVR, Amazon.
3. Sony LIV 1 year subscription only costs 200 also in the trading classifieds in dimers forum. Else if you have SBI cashback card you can get it by applying for add on card.
4. Horrible reward point return. (4 for 200). So pretty much useless.

Tl;DR: IMO in case you are beginner or very aligned towards the specific swiggy outlets which don't offer 60% coupon I see no value. Even if you want to build credit score there are much better cards to spend on.

n00b

TF Premier
U had any prior relationship with axis?
Yes, I have a savings account with them since 2013 but never received any offer. Probably because I didn't have a CIBIL score until last year. I have a credit history of around a year now. So, I think that triggered their algorithm. I'm just guessing though.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Yes, it's likely that the first application you submitted online has been rejected, while the one filed by the KYC agent is still under process. You will receive a reason for the rejection, which could be that you already have an existing application.
Now Axis tracker is showing new application (applied through that idiot KYC Agent) is declined as it doesn't meet the Bank's internal Policy norms but my old online application no. is still showing in 1st stage. Any chance for approval?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Now Axis tracker is showing new application (applied through that idiot KYC Agent) is declined as it doesn't meet the Bank's internal Policy norms but my old online application no. is still showing in 1st stage. Any chance for approval?
What date is currently being displayed on the application tracker?

Reactions: Rkr

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
What date is currently being displayed on the application tracker?
Application received on 28 June 2023 is declined while my own online application status showing is at 1st step as application received on 18 June 2023...no eligibilty check etc....but CIBIL enquiry was done for 1st application only not for the declined one.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Application received on 28 June 2023 is declined while my own online application status showing is at 1st step as application received on 18 June 2023...no eligibilty check etc....but CIBIL enquiry was done for 1st application only not for the declined one.
Contact them on Twitter and also email them at pno@axisbank.com to inquire about the status of your first application.

By the way, did you receive any reason via email for the rejection of your application? There is a chance that even this application has been rejected. 😢

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
They will share the reason with you in a day or two.
Now my 1st Airtel Axis card is also not reflecting on Axis app... sometime while clicking unbilled spends it's show error that we don't have your address details, kindly visit branch to use credit card services...what does this mean? Does currently Axis app have any server issue or that mc agent had done something wrong?