• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Premier
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Now my 1st Airtel Axis card is also not reflecting on Axis app... sometime while clicking unbilled spends it's show error that we don't have your address details, kindly visit branch to use credit card services...what does this mean? Does currently Axis app have any server issue or that mc agent had done something wrong?
Relax!! 🤣

Yes, it appears that there is currently a server issue going on.

rohant

TF Premier
What worked for me:

1. Applying using the link given in the first message.
2. Choosing "existing customer of Axis?" As Yes and entering customer ID and DOB.
3. Having an existing Axis Card (Airtel) which is almost 3 months old (got on March 21st).
I hold Fk Axis cc. Am I an existing customer?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have 1 Axis cc, will they still do physical verification?
If you opt for existing customer they will do full verification.
If you opt for as new customer you might get instant / quicker approval.. Very strange how axis works in this respect..
Probably they want to onboard new customers...

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 1 Axis cc, will they still do physical verification?
Answer is yes and no both as i had axis Flipkart credit card for 8 months and when i applied for magnus axis did both home and office physical verification but after magnus when i applied for reserve they only did tele verification and no physical verification

rohant

TF Premier
If you opt for existing customer they will do full verification.
If you opt for as new customer you might get instant / quicker approval.. Very strange how axis works in this respect..
Probably they want to onboard new customers...
Thanks. Appreciate it. I am not in my home town and do not have PAN with myself. How can I get the v-kyc done? :(

rohant

TF Premier
Answer is yes and no both as i had axis Flipkart credit card for 8 months and when i applied for magnus axis did both home and office physical verification but after magnus when i applied for reserve they only did tele verification and no physical verification
why are people going for magnus these days?
Is it because of Tata cliq voucher of 10k which they can sell for 9k? :D

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
They will share the reason with you in a day or two.
Today I received email from Axis regarding declined application ( by that ******* KYC agent) as" Thank You for applying Axis Bank Credit Card. However we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your application as there is another application of yours in our system which is under processing ."
Axis send their stupid agent for KYC. Instead of doing KYC of my existing online application he applied new ones to complete his Target.Now the question is what will happen with my existing application?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today I received email from Axis regarding declined application ( by that ******* KYC agent) as" Thank You for applying Axis Bank Credit Card. However we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your application as there is another application of yours in our system which is under processing ."
Axis send their stupid agent for KYC. Instead of doing KYC of my existing online application he applied new ones to complete his Target.Now the question is what will happen with my existing application?
Do you have Axis Sb a/c ? Or only existing cc holder or brand new customer?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Do you have Axis Sb a/c ? Or only existing cc holder or brand new customer?
I applied as existing customer as I already have their Airtel cc , but that *******KYC agent applied new application . When I told him why he applying new application ,as there is already CIBIL enquiry done when I applied myself,he told me that he will attach this application with my old application.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
See, I told you earlier that they were going to reject your application with the same reason. 🤣 Now, I can confidently say that I know Axis Bank even better than their own employees. 😉

Anyway, there is a high likelihood that this application will also be rejected, given the absence of any updates from their end. As I mentioned in my previous post, I advised you to reach out to them via Twitter and email. Have you taken those steps?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied as existing customer as I already have their Airtel cc , but that *******KYC agent applied new application . When I told him why he applying new application ,as there is already CIBIL enquiry done when I applied myself,he told me that he will attach this application with my old application.
What @4uziaul is saying is right. Please follow his advice.

Same thing happened to me. I have FK Card, and applied for My zone card ( about 6 months ago) by selecting as existing customer, thinking that I have FK cc means I am an existing customer. Next day an agent called and came to for kyc and income all that crap.. He told me I should have selected as non existing customer then I would have got the CC online itself with VKYC. After he went back a new application number generated. This new app was rejected after 3 or 4 days. and my first application still showing in process last time I checked. Nothing happens regarding first application( it is also deemed rejected.

To avoid all this unnecessary crap, where they are asking "are you an existing customer", instead of this they should ask " are you an exisitng SB account holder" . It is that simple... but who cares.. See for how many people there were unnecessary CIBIL hard enquiries, a lot of work for their staff all this.
I don't know whether they have brains or not...
By now, they should have known that a lot cc holders are unnecessarily applying as existing customer and getting their application rejected..and it is not yielding any positive results for the bank also

Last edited: