• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian oil card application is getting rejected

am322

TF Select
Hi,
Axis Indian oil card LTF application is getting rejected. 4 applications of known family and friends got rejected and don't know the reason.
Did anyone else face this?
I am interested in getting one, can someone help?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I applied last month as fresh application online, i already had 2 axis cards and axis saving account
no verification, just a application details confirm call and after 5-6 days card approved with much higher limit..

well you said in your case 4 people's application rejected..
anyone hold any axis bank account or just axis card or have no relationship ?
how did you apply and was the rejection instant or was it after kyc ?
anything commen in 4 applications like too many enquiry, etc ?

am322

TF Select
I applied last month as fresh application online, i already had 2 axis cards and axis saving account
no verification, just a application details confirm call and after 5-6 days card approved with much higher limit..

well you said in your case 4 people's application rejected..
anyone hold any axis bank account or just axis card or have no relationship ?
how did you apply and was the rejection instant or was it after kyc ?
anything commen in 4 applications like too many enquiry, etc ?
None of them have relationship with Axis.
Applied thru website
Didn't check bureau report

Strange

TF Legend
Hi,
Axis Indian oil card LTF application is getting rejected. 4 applications of known family and friends got rejected and don't know the reason.
Did anyone else face this?
I am interested in getting one, can someone help?
Check rejection reason in pdf shared by Axis over their emails.

prashu

TF Premier
Sometimes it changes like you recently availed Axis credit card.
I applied a fk axis cc last month and got approved. This month i applied for Indian oil rupay cc and My application got rejected after kyc and they provided the rejected reason as "As per our records, you have availed another credit card".

How much time gap do we need to apply for second cc ?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I applied a fk axis cc last month and got approved. This month i applied for Indian oil rupay cc and My application got rejected after kyc and they provided the rejected reason as "As per our records, you have availed another credit card".

3 months 👍🏻

Strange

TF Legend

After 6 months.
If you have an Axis Bank account then wait for pre approved offer.

I have an Axis Bank Savings account and an Axis Neo card and applied for an Indian Oil Rupay card. However, the application is still in process for the last 17 calendar days. Any idea?
The neo card reached me in a week, if I remember.