• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank credit balance refund issue

iM23

TF Select
There's a negative balance on my Axis Bank credit card due to Grabdeals cashback. What I came to know from the community and also from the Axis customer care, the extra amount gets credited to the savings account within 7 days. But it has been 13 days in my case and still the amount has not been credited to my Axis savings account. Today, when I called the customer care, the executive said as this is Grabdeals cashback I cannot transfer it to my savings account. If and only if I pay excess from my side only then that can be credited to the savings account. Is this true?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There's a negative balance on my Axis Bank credit card due to Grabdeals cashback. What I came to know from the community and also from the Axis customer care, the extra amount gets credited to the savings account within 7 days. But it has been 13 days in my case and still the amount has not been credited to my Axis savings account. Today, when I called the customer care, the executive said as this is Grabdeals cashback I cannot transfer it to my savings account. If and only if I pay excess from my side only then that can be credited to the savings account. Is this true?
any credit has to be transferred.. best way is to use it..load a. wallet or something and finish it off

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Additionally, if you have a RuPay credit card, you can scan and pay up to 2K to any merchant or your friend's merchant QR code and ask them to give you cash. I would not suggest scanning your own merchant QR.

iM23

TF Select
wallet load doesn't have extra charges..
Wow!! Till now, whenever I tried to load Mobikwik wallet using credit card they asked charges but today after seeing your comment, I tried the same and surprisingly, they have stopped charging extra even for credit cards. I think this is a recent change, Mobikwik also stopped charging extra for paying cc bill using debit card recently. I think these changes were made at the same time.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wow!! Till now, whenever I tried to load Mobikwik wallet using credit card they asked charges but today after seeing your comment, I tried the same and surprisingly, they have stopped charging extra even for credit cards. I think this is a recent change, Mobikwik also stopped charging extra for paying cc bill using debit card recently. I think these changes were made at the same time.
No Mobikwik only allows something like 1000rs wallet loading every month for free. Try loading again you'll see the charges.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
wallet load doesn't have extra charges..
1000230843.jpg

iM23

TF Select
Which wallet? All UPI wallets i use charge a heavy percentage for loading money using Credit Card.

Slice 2.05%
Amazon Pay 2.36%
Bajaj Pay Wallet: 2.5%
Mobikwik Wallet: 2.65%
Paytm Wallet: Rest In Peace🙂
Exactly.
No Mobikwik only allows something like 1000rs wallet loading every month for free. Try loading again you'll see the charges.
Yep, exactly. After loading ₹1000, when I tried to load again, it showed charges.😂

drsel

TF Legend
Additionally, if you have a RuPay credit card, you can scan and pay up to 2K to any merchant or your friend's merchant QR code and ask them to give you cash. I would not suggest scanning your own merchant QR.
Not easy to get cash for card payment nowadays. They will ask for 2% profit to give you cash

drsel

TF Legend
I am not talking about swiping your credit card on a merchant's swiping machine i am talking about scanning a UPI QR using a Rupay credit card.

In my area, usually all merchants are ready to give cash because they have to deposit it to the bank anyway.
I am not talking about swiping your credit card on a merchant's swiping machine i am talking about scanning a UPI QR using a Rupay credit card.

In my area, usually all merchants are ready to give cash because they have to deposit it to the bank anyway.
Even if I pay my barber by scanning his QR code, he is very unhappy that I have not brought cash.
Because everyone prefers cash.
So there is no question giving you cash without even making a profit on a sale.

Of course if the 500 notes are also demonetised then you will get them easily

doraemon

TF Legend
Is that limit on 1999 or 2000?
How many times we can do that to be safe

doraemon

TF Legend
Even if I pay my barber by scanning his QR code, he is very unhappy that I have not brought cash.

Hey bro kyu 500 ka band karwa Raha

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Can I know where you're from? Because here, in my area, they're disappointed if I give them cash because they usually don't have change.🙂