• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Premier
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How to Redeem them as cash? I don't see any option in axis app.

Also in axis app gyftr store it has a table of how much you'll get for select/previlage/signature, my zone and other debit cards. But it doesn't mention IOCL Or Axis ace, will I get the benifit if use the axis iocl in axis gyftr?
That 'yes' was only for vouchers. I apologize for missing the part about cash, but I don't think it's possible to redeem it as cash or adjust it against your card statement.

harsh1387

TF Ace
I am self employed.

Had applied for Axis Indian oil card.
Video kyc was done.
Home kyc was done.
Home verification was done.

Just received a call from someone who was coming for office address verification. Unfortunately I am travelling so asked him to come on Sunday or coming Tuesday. However, he said verification has to be completed within 24 hours. he will mark it as a negative. So, in this case will the application be rejected?

Already have Axis flipkart card which I was thinking of closing as Wife has same card with better limit so don't need 2 of them.

dhiraz

TF Ace
I am self employed.

Had applied for Axis Indian oil card.
Video kyc was done.
Home kyc was done.
Home verification was done.

Just received a call from someone who was coming for office address verification. Unfortunately I am travelling so asked him to come on Sunday or coming Tuesday. However, he said verification has to be completed within 24 hours. he will mark it as a negative. So, in this case will the application be rejected?

Already have Axis flipkart card which I was thinking of closing as Wife has same card with better limit so don't need 2 of them.
Not Having Savings Account?

dhiraz

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
This offer currently running or gone?

Because

Dharm

TF Premier
This offer currently running or gone?

Because
Currently only Axis Neo card has LTF offer

drsel

TF Legend
4 days remaining to complete 3 months after I got Airtel Axis. I have applied. Let's see if they approve.

3 months for approved applications and 6 for rejected (as per what I've read in this forum)
If your card is approved you can apply immediately for the next one, but maximum 3 cards are allowed officially.
4th card Can be applied offline.

Rejections have to wait 3 months for Axis cards and 6 months for other banks

James

TF Ace
If your card is approved you can apply immediately for the next one, but maximum 3 cards are allowed officially.
4th card Can be applied offline.

Rejections have to wait 3 months for Axis cards and 6 months for other banks
Who said we can apply next one if approved previously

James

TF Ace
I said so.
Credit card escalation team Deepali said so.
I also have personal experience.
Well, I would like to share my experience. In April 2023, I had pre-approved offers on Axis mobile app. I took Axis ace and at the same time, I applied for Flipkart Axis. Flipkart Axis was rejected. The reason mentioned in the email was I have recently got another Axis card

drsel

TF Legend
Well, I would like to share my experience. In April 2023, I had pre-approved offers on Axis mobile app. I took Axis ace and at the same time, I applied for Flipkart Axis. Flipkart Axis was rejected. The reason mentioned in the email was I have recently got another Axis card
How many cards did you already have (including axis Ace) when you applied for Flipkart?

If you already had three cards, you will not get it even if you wait for 6 months

James

TF Ace
Ace and 1 or 2 other cards ?
Was your CIBIL score over 800 ?
was your annual income good enough?

Maybe you could wait for 10-15 days, not two cards simultaneously on the same day
No, Ace is 2nd. After 3 months, I applied for My zone and got it approved. So for me 3 months are the cool down period. Now I closed my zone on 90th day and from 91st day, I was getting pre approved offers on axis mobile. I aplied for airtel axis and waiting for the approval

KingAAR

TF Ace
No, Ace is 2nd. After 3 months, I applied for My zone and got it approved. So for me 3 months are the cool down period. Now I closed my zone on 90th day and from 91st day, I was getting pre approved offers on axis mobile. I aplied for airtel axis and waiting for the approval
yup true for me as well, because kiwi got approved they rejected iocl for me stating the reason you got a card recently.... ig there is a cool down period at least for the online applications..